Chapter Six

Friday came around I was at Cynthia's house with Brandy getting ready before the dance. "I cant belivie we are going to a dance." I said as I straighten my hair. "I like it." Cynthia said smiling as she went threw her closet. "I dont know why, its just a dance." I said laughing. "Yeah. Ben wanted to go so bad, so im like, okay." Brandy said laughing as well. "I wounder what they have planed." Cynthia said as she changed into black skinnys and a white dressy shirt. "What do you mean?" Brandy asked as she redid her eyeliner. "Michael and Dj acted like they had something planed monday." I answerd. "Ben was acting funny yesterday. Overly exited." Brandy said thinking. "It does get you woundering." I said as we walked down stairs. "Ahh. Dont you all look pretty." Cynthias mom said. "Mom, no." Cynthia said laughing. "But you do. Do I get to meet the boys?" Her mom said. "No!" Cynthia quicky replied. "Come on." Her mom said. There was a knock on the door. "I got it!" I said as I ran to the door and opened it. It was the boys. "Ohh! Theirr here! Come it!" Cynthias mom quickly said as soon as she seen the boys. "Great." Cynthia said shaking her head. "Now which one is taking my daughter?" Her mom asked. Michael pointed at Dj and stood behind me. "Now arnt you hansome." Her mom said smiling at Dj. "Yes, yes I am. But your daughet is pretty beauitful, I dont think I've seen anymore more amazing." Dj said as she winked at Cynthia. "Your a keeper." Cynthias mom said as she went into the kitchen. "Alright, lets go before she comes back." Cynthia said as she got up and rushed to the car.

We arrived at school and went into the lunchroom. "This is so lame." Michael said shaking his head. "Oh hush, you'll have fun." I said slapping him. "Dance babe!" Ben said as he took Brandys hand and started to dance with her. "Im not dancing." Michael said as he crossed his arms. "You want to?" Dj asked Cynthia. "I dunno." Cynthia said looking at everyone dancing. "Come on, it will be fun." Dj said as he put one arm around her waste and took her hand. "Dj." Cynthia said smiling really big. Dj didnt say anything, just started dancing with Cynthia. "Now Michael." I said looking at him. "No. I will not dance." Michael said being stubbern. "Hey!" Coutrney said walking up to me and Michael. "Hi." I said as I held Michaels hand tight. "Sam said you was dreading to come." Courteny said to Michael. "Yeah, I came for her sake." Michael said looking at him. "Poor human." Sam said randomly. "Exuse me?" I said wondering what he ment by 'human'. "Nothing. Just saying." Sam said laughing. "Come on babe, lets dance." Courtney said pulling Sam on the floor. "How cute." I said smiling at our friends dancing. "Yuck." Michael said looking at the walls. "Michael, come on. Dance. It will be fun." I said pulling him toward me. "But." Michael said looking down at me. "For me?" I said smiling. "Alright fine, but then after I wanted to do somthing." Michael said smirking. "Im not fucking you." I said as we started to dance. "Oh thats not it." Michael said smilng as we danced.

"Hey Brandy, lets go for a walk." Ben said to Brandy as they walked outside. "Where we going to go?" Brandy asked him. "A little stroll." Ben said smiling as they walked along the woods. "Hmmm. Gotta find me." Brandy said as she took off into the woods. "Hey! You'll get lost." Ben said running after her. "I wouldnt get lost." Brandy said smiling at him. "You would too." Ben said looking at her. "Wanna be?" Brandy said as she started to run off. "No no!" Ben said holding her close. "Ah, your no fun." Brandy said crossing her arms. "Really now, thats why I brought you to a creak." Ben said as they walked up to a creak. "Oh wow. This is pretty." Brandy said as she sat at the edge of the creak. "I know." Ben said as he sat next to her. "So, what do you think about vampires?" Ben added. "Their cool." Brandy said looking up at the dark sky. "How do you feel about me?" Ben asked her. "Im not sure. Like, what do you mean?" She asked him. "I know we havent been together long, but I like you, alot." Ben said looking down at Brandy. "Really? How much?" She said looking into his eyes. "I might even love you." Ben said nervesly. "Really?" Brandy said shocked. Ben nodded his head. "How much do you care about me?" Ben asked her. "Alot. Why are you asking all of these questions?" Brandy curiously asked. "Because, im tempted to tell you my darkest secrect, but only if your willing to handle the things that come after me telling you." Ben explained. "I care about enough to handle it no matter what." Brandy said as she took Bens hand. "Belivie me no matter what?" Ben said as he stood up and pulled Brandy up as well. "I promise." Brandy said to him. "Okay, Brandy. Im a vampire. I swear its true. Belivie me." Ben said nervesly. "Is that why you act differnt from nomal guys?" Brandy asked curiously. "I guess so." Ben said laughing a little. "what things are going to come now?" Brandy asked him. "Well, since I told you, you cant tell anyone or leave me. But you cant really be part of the coven unless." Ben pasued. "What?" Brandy wounderd. "Unless I turn you." Ben confessed. "Turn me? As in a vampire?" Brandy said shocked. Ben nodded his head. "Alright then, do it." Brandy said serious. "Really? You want to? That means were bounded for life." Ben told her. "So thats what Michael ment by bounded for life." Brandy said happy she figured it out. "Yup." Ben said. "Does that mean, Michael and everyone is too?" Brandy asked. Ben looked up at the sky. "Ben, I asked you a question." Brandy said to him. "Yes." He answerd. "Oh, wow. This is weird. But go ahead, change me." Brandy said as she braced herself. "Your beauitful." Ben said as he pushed Brandys hair off her neck. Ben leaned down and kissed her neck to her neck. He paused for a short second and look up at the sky before biting into her neck. Brandy bit her lip in pain and tried to reframe from screaming. Brandy started to shake in shock as he body went threw the transformantion. She fell weakly in Bens arms. When she opened her eyes, they were red. Red as blood and matched Bens. Brandy smiled evily and showed her fangs. "Brandy?" Ben said confussed. "Hush." Brandy said as she kissed Ben and pushed him down to the ground. Ben smiled in pleasure as he let Brandy take advantege of him.