Chapter Sixteen

"Finaly!" I said as I slowly crawled out of the van and laid on the lawn of our new house. "I call dis on picking the first room!" Ben yelled running while dragging Brandy behind him. "I dont care. I know Michael gets the best room, so im good." I said laughing. "This house is so pretty." Courtney said looking at it. "I agree, but I like the lawn a little better." Cynthia said as she laid next to me. "Why did we pick these girls again?" Michael said looking at Dj. "I dont know, but they are wayy to much alike." Dj said as him and Michael walked over us. "I swear they was sepurated at birth." Michael said laughing as they went inside. "Cynthia, I belivie im hungary again." I said looking at her. "No." Sam said as he help James carry stuff in the new house. "Now we all live together. That sucks, but yet is awesome at the same time." Cynthia said laughing. "True, true." I said laughing as well. "Why would it suck?" Brandy asked as she sat beside us. "Sam and Michael being the big bad dads." I said laughing. "That sounds a little awkword." Cynthia said laughing again. "What are we going to do today?" Amber asked coming back out of the house. "I dont know, what would you like to do?" I asked her. "Amber. Im taking you out today." Aaron said coming out of the house with Michaels keys. "Now?" She said looking at him funny. "Yes, now." Aaron said as he opened the car door for her. "I want to come!" Brandy said to Aaron before he got in the car. "Dont worry. Bens taken you somewhere later." Aaron said as he got in the car and drove off with Amber. "Well then, I guess ima go see what Ben has planned." Brnady said as we all went inside the house.

"Wow, Im loving this house." I said looking around the livingroom and into the kitchen. "Of course, white walls." Brandy giggled a little. "Hey, dont mock my insanity." Michael said as he walked into the kitchen with a bottle of blood. "Where did you get that?" I said looking at him. Michaels eyes just got wide. "Michael Orlando." I said glaring at him. "I might have snuck a bottle from someone before we left graduation." Michael said as he drunk some of the blood. "Here I have been telling you that im starving for blood and you had a bottle?" I said angery. Michael didnt say anything, just handed it to me and smiled. "Your so weird, you know that?" I said looking at him as I drunk half the bottle. "Same some for Amber. Im sure shes hungary." Michael said as he took the bottle from me and put it in his jacket pocket. "Fine." I said as Cynthia and I walked into the livingroom and fell onto the couch to watch 'The Lost Boys.'

"Hey Brandy, come with me." Ben said as he headed for the front door. "Where we going?" Brandy said following him. "Just for a nice little walk." Ben said smiling at her. "Thats sweet." She said grabbing his hand. "Are you hungary" He asked her. "To think about it, I am actualy." She confessed. "Shall we?" Ben said as they turned a corner. "Where we going to get somthing? An hunting the first move here?" Brandy asked Ben confussed. "Yes, but im here and as long as it ant just you or you and Cyndy, its fine." Ben said with a smile. "If you say so, but where?" She asked him. "Here." He said as they got into downtown. "Wow, so many people." Brandy said looking around. "Easy way to hide." Ben said laughing as they walked down an ali close to the woods. "She looks like to eat." Ben said pointing out a hooker. "Really?" Brandy said glaring at Ben. "Hey she has no purpese but cause a mess in socidtdy." He told her. "Fine." Brandy said as she followed the girl further down the ali. "Um excuse me?" Brandy said to her. "Sorry, I dont to buessniess for girls." The girl said looking at Brandy discussed. "Bitch." Brandy snapped as she ran right for her neck. Brandy quickly coverd her mouth and snuck her teeth into her neck. "That was fast." Ben said as he walked up to Brandy as she dropped the girls dead body. "I was hungary." Brandy said laughing as she whipped her mouth. "I see that." He said laughing as well. "Why do you think Cyndy is so hungary all the time?" Brandy asked him. "I think its cause she got turned by Michael." Ben told her as they started walked down the sidewalk. "So?" She said looking at the cars that passed by. "Hes the oldest vampire I know. The most powerful. Thats why shes so stronge now." He explained. "I see. But anyways, what else are we going to do?" Brandy asked Ben. "Oh you shall see." Ben said with a smile.

Aaron had pulled up to a park. "A park? Why here?" Amber says confussed. "Yea, we really havent had a date or been out or anything, thinks to Cyndys hungar issues." Aaron laughed. "Thats true." Amber laughed as well. "But why the park?" She added. "I thought you'd like it and it would be sweet and simple." Aaron said smiling. "Aww, thats cute." Amber said smiling as well. "I got you this." He said handing her a pink rose. "Oh my god. I love it!" Amber said as Aaron handed it to her. "Im glad you like it." Aaron said as he kissed her check. "So what are you going to do here?" Amber said as she smelt her rose and they walked down the path in the park. "Just to talk, maybe eat lunch." Aaron said as they walked up to a little pic nic set up on the grass. "Wow thats cheesy." Amber said laughing. "Thanks alot." Aaron said acting hurt. "Im kidding." Amber said as she hugged him. "I hope you like BBQ." Aaron said as he sat down and got wine glassed out of the basket. "Classy." Amber said as Aaron pour a bottle of wine in the glasses. "Very." He said with a smile and he sipped the wine from his glass. "You've been very sweet and helpful." Amber said after she drunk some of her wine. Aaron just smiled. "I have a question tho." Amber said looking down at the blanket they was sitting on. "Anything." Aaron said looking her in the eye. "Why am I so hungary? I mean the wine and BBQ are fine and amazing, but you know." Amber said looking at a runner passing them. "Its alot to handle, were just now figuring out part of its cause me and Michael are the oldest, plus your new, so its even worse. Im sorry." Aaron said looking down. "Dont be." Amber said as she kissed him. "You wouldnt happen to have any blood, would you?" Amber said looking at the basket. "Of course, I brought some." Aaron said as he got out a bottle of blood. "Your amazing. You have everything." Amber said as she drunk the blood till the last drop.

Brandy and Ben have been walking for about an hour, till they finaly got back home. "Where is everyone?" Brandy said looking around as they went inside. "James, Sam, and Courtney went to teh skatepark. Michael and Dj took Cynthia and Cyndy out somewhere. So we have the new house to ourselfs." Ben said as he went into the kitchen. "Oo. So what do you have planned, Cheif Bruce." Brandy said as she jumped on the counter. "I like the sound of that, Cheif Bruce." He said laughing as he got out pots and pans. "I didnt know you could cook." Brandy said smiling. "I can." Ben said as he kissed her. "I love a man that can cook." Brandy said as she kissed Ben back. "You hungary for somthing else?" Ben asked Brandy sudductively. "Maybe." Brandy said with a evil smirk. "How about we go brake in our new bed?" Ben said as he picked Brandy up in his arms. "I belivie that is the best idea yet." She answerd with a smile as Ben carried her upstairs.

"Why?" I said laying in the midddle of the road. "Cyndy! Please get out of the road!" Michael yelled as he tired pulling up out of the road. "Good thing this road isnt busy." Dj said to Cynthia. "Yeah, I know." Cynthia said laughing. "Hey! You! Come!" I yelled at Cynthia. "Why?" Cynthia said confussed. "Im extreamly bored alone in the street. Someone wont join me." I said glaring at Michael. "I dunno." Cynthia said thinking about it. "Come on! The stars look amazing!" I said looking at the sky. "If you say so." Cynthia said as she laid next to me. "Great your girlfriend got my girlfriend in the road." Dj said laughing. "Holy fuck Cyndy car!" Michael yelled as he jerked me up and outta the road. Dj did the same with Cynthia. "If you wanted me outta the road so bad, why didnt you do that?" I said laughing. "Because, im not aggresive unless I need to me." Michael said smiling as he kissed me. "Your girlfriend almost killed me!" Cynthia said laughing as she pushed me away from Michael. "Hey!" I said pushing her back and laughing as well. "Its on!" She said as she tackled me. "This is great." Michael said as him and Dj watched me and Cynthia paly fight.

"These stars are really pretty." Amber said looking up at them as she laid on Aarons chest in the park. "Yes, they really are." Aaron sadi looking at the stars with a smile on his face. "Thanks for this." Amber said looking at Aaron. "Your welcome. Im glad you agreed to this, I would have felt horrible if you didnt want to be a vampire." He said looking down at Amber. "Im glad too." She said as Aaron kissed her. "I could sleep like this." She also said as she closed her eyes. "The perfect night." Aaron said as Amber fell asleep.