Chapter Thriteen

"I saw the the acceadent your girlfriend, and friend had." Jesse said as he crossed his arms and looked at Cynthia, then me. "So? Sam took care of it." Michael said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "Still. Its a student at school. Not a normal thing." Jesse said glaring at me. "That bitch had it coming." I blurted out. Michael quickly looked at me. "Michael. Have you not learned to control your girlfriend yet?" Philip said walking in the skatepark behind Jesse. "Shut your mouth Philip." Michael said glaring at him. "Why should I? Theres nothing you can do." Philip said with a evil smile. "Thats what you think." Aaron said smart to Philip. "Oh, someones got a mouth on them now. Where did that come from? Being the only one without a love life. All your friends have one." Philip as he jumped in Aarons face. "Your dont scare me trader." Aaron said serious. "Im the trader? Your the one that had a chance. You could have joined me, but no. You chose that low life." Philip said as he steped away and looked at Michael with a discusted look on his face. "Your going to get yours." I said glaring at him. "Oh yea?" Philip said curious. "Yea. You've made your bed and your gunna lay in it." Michael said. "Okay. We will see about that." Philip said as he grabbed Jesse and left. "Im glad their gone. There pigs." Dj said as he hugged Cynthia. "Their gunna be looking for us later, when were alone. I can feel it." Sam said as he looked around. "We gotta stay together tonight. My house." Michael said as we all got got into cars and headed to his house.

We all was laying around Michaels livingroom, bored. I looked at Aaron and he seamed a little more quiet then normal. "Aaron, come here." I said as I got up and started into the kitchen. Aaron followed. "Yea?" He said looking at me funny. "Why so quiet?" I asked him. "Its a big mess." Aaron said looking at the ground. "Maybe I can fix it?" I asked. "Nah. Nah." He said shaking his head. "Whats up!!?" Ben yelled as he ran into the kitchen with a bottle of vodka in his hand. "Wow." I said glaring at Ben. "What?" Ben said as he laid on the table. "Wanna walk?" I asked Aaron. "Want a shot?!" Ben said as she shoved the bottle in Aarons face. "Yea. Walking sounds good." Aaron said as we walked outta the kitchen and toward the door. "Where you going?" Michael asked me as he came down stairs. "Me and Aarons going on a walk." I said as I opened the door. "Be careful. Aaron, no trouble." Michael said glaring at Aaron. "We wont." I said as we went outside and down the sidewalk. "Anywho, so tell me, whats wrong?" I asked Aaron again. "You know how Philip said I have no life?" Aaron said looking down at the sidewalk. "Yea." I said as we kept walking. "Hes right. I long for someone. I have yet to find someone." He said sounding depressed. "You will find someone. I promise." I said looking at him. "I've been alive for a long, long time. I have yet to find someone." Aaron said dissapointed. "Dont let yourself down. Your gunna find someone, it could be today, tommrow, a year from now. You will find someone." I said smiling at him.

"I love the night sky." I said to Aaron as we walked to a playground. "I do too." Aaron said as he took off running to the playground. "What are you doing?" I said laughing at him. "Swinging." He said proudly. "Wow." I said shaking my head as I climbed on the monkey bars. "Whos that?" Aaron said as a girl started to walk by the park. "I dunno, but im hungary." I said smiling evily as I climbed off the monkey bars. "Cyndy." Aaron said as he watched me creep slowly toward the girl. "Aaron." I said looking back at him and laughing quietly. "Wait for me." Aaron said as he ran after me. The girl looked at us as stopped when she saw us walking to her. "Can I help you?" The girl said as he reached her. "Whats your name?" Aaron asked her. "Amber." She said looking between the both of us. "What brings you out this late at night?" He asked Amber. "I like the night. It calms me down." She told him. "Aaron we must not play with her food." I said laughing. "Food?" Amber said looking at me shocked. My eyes flashed red as I smiled. "Cyndy dont!" Aaron said to me, but he was to late, I had already sunk my teeth into her neck. "Stop!" He yelled as he pulled me off of her. "What?" I said as blood dripped out of my mouth. "Why did you do that?" Aaron said freaking out. "I was hungary?" I said confussed. "Wasnt that girl enough?" HE said as he looked at Amber. "Sorry." I said sarcasticly. "I think I might like her." Aaron said upset. "Why didnt you tell me?!" I yelled. "I didnt think you would actual eat her." Aaron said glaring at me. "Change her then." I told him. "But what would Michael say?" He said looking at me worried. "Dont mind him, I'll tell him it was my fault." I told her as I pushed him. "If you say so." Aaron said as he bit Ambers neck. In seconds, her eyes changed to red. Her body went into shock and Aaron step away from her. "What are you going to tell her?" I whisperd to Aaron. "I dunno yet." Aaron quickly replied as Amber stood up. "What happend to me?" Amber said looking at both Aaron and I. "First off, she almsot killed you, but your safe now." Aaron told her. "Why would you kill me?!" Amber said looking at me scared. "I was hungary." I said laughing to myself. "What are you?" She asked me. "Were vampires. Now, thanks to her for trying to killing you, and me saving you, your one." Aaron said nervesly. "Wow, really? Vampires are real?" She said looking at Aaron. "Yup, all real." I said proudly. "But why save me? Why not let her kill me?" She said looking at Aaron then me. "Well, I was going to let her, but I just somthing about you, makes me freeze." Aaron said looking at Amber. "Really?" Amber said blushing. "Yea." Aaron said smiling. "Oh god." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. "What?" Aaron said looking me funny. "We best be telling her about Michael." I said to Aaron. "Right." Aaron said as we all walked back to the swings. "Whos Michael?" Amber asked us. "My boyfriend." I told her. "What about him?" She asked. "Well, with Vampires, we have covens. Michael is our coven leader. What he says gos, no matter what. Unless your his girlfriend, but still then." Aaron said glaring at me. "Is he mean?" Amber asked. "He has his momments." I told her. "Hes very stricked when it comes to coven members." Aaron said looking athe ground. "So, you best be pretending you guys are dating and have been for a while." I said as I patted Aaron on the back and started walking. "Where are you going?" Aaron asked me. "Outta this love triangle." I said laughing. "Oh no, your not allowed to be alone, remember?" Aaron said as him and Amber caught up with me. "Oh bleh, like anythings going to happen." I said with them still following me. "I dont care. Im as old as Michael and I told him I'd keep you safe and out of trouble." Aaron said as he grabbed Ambers hand. "I love how you two are just instent." I said laughing. Amber just smiled.

"Its about time." Michael said as we came in the door. "I take it, thats Michael." Amber said pointing at Michael. "Yup." I said as I hugged him. "Aaron? Whos that?" Michael said glaring at Aaron. Aaron just glared at me. "Please tell me you have nothing to do with this." Michael said looking at me. "Its all Aarons fault!" I said hugging Michael. "Rat!" Aaron yelled at me. "Stop, both of you. Explain." Michael said crossing his arms. "Its technectly your fault." I said rolling my eyes at Aaron. "I dont care whos fault it is, tell me what happend." Michael said pasiently. "Okay, you see your girlfriend, got hungary." Aaron said glaring at me again. Michaels eyes got wide as he looked at me. "I know, after that other girl today, but anyways. She desided to go after her. Sadly she succeded, but I felt bad." He said looking at the floor. "Felt bad? Vampires dont fell bad for their food." James said laughing. "Shut up James." Aaron said glraing at him as well. "Then explain." Michael said getting angery. "I was atteracted to her. I liked her." He said smiling at Amber. "So you changed her right?" Michael said looking at Amber. "Yeah." Aaron said proudly. "Well, fine. This better not happen again, and as for all the rest of you. Specialy Brandy and Cynthia. I promise if this happens again, you really regret it." Michael said seriours. "Your right, he is a hard ass." Amber mumbled. "What was that?" Michael said as he was insently in her face. "Nothing." Amber said quickly and scared. "Thats what I thought." Michael said as he sat in the chair I was standing next to him and pulled me onto his lap. "Please dont make him mad. Thats all I asked." Aaron told Amber. "Done." Amber said smiling as Aaron kissed her.