Chapter Eleven

"What are you doing here?" Jame said hateful to Jesse and his friends. "Just coming to skate." Jesse said smart. "You've never been here before." Sam said calmly. "No, but as Michael recalls, my friends do." Jesse said looking at his friends. "Yea Michael, I love to skate." One of Jesse's friends said. Michael kept quiet and glared. "Get otu of here." James said acting like a badass. "And whos going to make me?" Jesse said glaring at James. "I will." Michael said said tightening his fist. "Who is that?" I asked Courtney as I looked at the friend of James who spoke. "Thats Philip. He use to be friends with Michael way back when." Courteny told me quietly. "Shh." Sam said looking at Courtney. Courtney nodded her head. "Why?" I asked Sam. "Your girlfriend is quiet curious. Have you told her nothing?" Jesse asked Michael. "I've told her enough that still slap your neck." Michael said with a smirk. "Its such a shame. A beauity to go to waist like that. How about them?" Jesse said looking at Cynthia and Brandy. "Them too." Sam answerd him for Michael. Michael never said anything again, just glared at that Philip guy and he glared back at him. "I'll be seeing you guys again." Jesse said as he started to leave. Philip didnt follow them. "You hurd your master. Leave." Michael said being cocky. Philip gritted his teeth and in seconds was in Michaels face. "Im no ones bitch." Philip said angery. I felt Michaels grib on my loosen. I grabbed Michaels wrist tight. I was afaird Michael was going to hit him. Michael glanced at me then back at Philip. "Remeber who created you." Philip said after he glanced at me and back at Michael. "Dont even think about it." Michael said as he pushed me back. "Wouldnt dream of anything you created." Philip said as he finaly left. "What the fuck Michael." I said as I stood infront of him. "Michael. I think its time she hurd the truth." Sam said serious to Michael. Michael looked down. "Yea. I think so too." Michael said as he took my hand and lead me to the car. Dj and Ben did the same with Brandy as Sam and Courtney followed. "Where we going?" I asked as we all got in the car. "Somewhere." Michael said fouced. I didnt ask any questions, just let him take me where ever.

We pulled up to Michaels house. Everyone got out of the car and we went inside into Michael's dinningroom. "Wow this is pretty." Brandy said as she looked at the white walls and black dinning tables. "Forget that. We have somthing to talk about." Michael said as he sat at the head of the table. "Agreed." Sam said sitting at the other end as Courteny went into the kitchen. "Sit." Michael said looking at the seat on the right of him. Dj said on the left of Michael. I sat down and looked around. I had no clue what Michael was about to tell me.

"Okay. Now we can start." Michael said as Courteny handed us aLL a gLass of wine. "We waited for wine?" Cynthia said laughing a little. Michael glared at her. "Babe, chillax." Dj told Cynthia as he sipped his wine. "Anyways, Michael?" I said looking at him. "About Jesse. I've known him since he was born. Before him, his father, whom I killed." Michael confessed. "Why did you kill him?" Brandy asked him. "He was trying to kill me. Then Jesse tried to kill me and seek revenge." Michael said staring at the table. "Thats horrible." Cynthia said looking at Dj. "But what about this Philip guy?" I asked Michael. "Philip." Michael said said looking angery as he got up and walked to the window. "Philip was Michaels best friend. They both turned together way back when." Sam told me. "Aaron was with them as well, but he wasnt as close to Michael as Philip." Dj said. "So Philips a vampire?" Brandy asked Sam. "He is, but hes a trader." Michael said looking out of the window. "How?" I asked Michael. Michael said nothing. "Well you see, Jesse is a vampire killer. Thats why his family has tried to kill Michael." Sam said. "Why is dont he kill Philip then?" Cynthia asked. "Thats were the trader part comes in." Dj told her. "Yea, he joined them and gave Jesse everything he needed to know to kill Michael, thats why Jesse was the only one that got the closest." Sam explained. "What made Philip do that?" I asked Sam. "He said he couldnt stand me and my ideas. I was too evil for him. He no longer wanted to be a vampire. I called him stupid, because you cant just stop being a vampire. You must feed, if you dont, you'll go completly and utterly insane. Trust me, I know." Michael said as he sat back down. "How?" Cynthia asked him. Michael looked at me then at Cynthia. "After Philip betrayed me and sent Jesse and his group to where I was staying, Aaron and I got away." Michael started, then looked at Aaron. Aaron nodded his head. "We was roming the streets. Passed person after person, Aaron kept begging for me to feed with him, but I refused. I wanted to just die of hungar, and I thought I did." Michael contuied. "Well! What happend?!" Brandy said as she got into the story. Michael laughed a little and finished the story. "I was sitting in an abanded barn, while Aaron was out feeding. I looked out the window and saw a man walk by. He had a cut on his arm from fencing something. I had the urdge to snap his neck and drink him in seconds, but I reframed myself and started to have SC'res. I felt more lifeless then being a vampire. Colder then anything. I felt nothing. Aaron came back and found me just laying there. I wasnt passout, I wasnt dead. Just laying there. I couldnt move. I was to cold. If Aaron had waited longer, I would have killed myself. He bit his wrist and feed me his blood. After that, I knew I was fine, that I just threw a fit over nothing. Aaron was there for me and I knew he always would after that." Michael said as he looked at Aaron. I clinched my fist and glared at the table. "Are you okay?" Michael asked me. I didnt say anything. I was mad. How could someone do that to whom I loved? I dont care if I didnt know him then, he was still mine and at the edge of death.