Chapter Nine

We pulled up to a old gym that none went to and got out. "So, now what?" I asked Michael looking around. "Lets see. Not many people. Good aera." Michael said looking around as well. "Im so fucking hungaryyy." I said to him quietly. "You see that girl over there? Taking her cat out?" Michael said as he looked at a girl around her mid 30s walking around with a cat. "Yeahhh." I said confussed. "She seams weak. Perfect for your first kill." Michael told me. "Okay, so how do we go about this?" I asked him. "Well, im going to be in the woods. Cynthia will go up ask to pet the cat. I'll silently call for the cat, and both of them come running to the woods, Cynthia gets outta sight and you be waiting for her." Michael explained. "Can I keep the kitty?" Cynthia begged. "No, I want to eat it." Dj said. "No!" Cynthia said looking at Dj upset. "I wont, but no cat." Dj said fermly. "Fine." Cynthia said as she crossed her arms and started to the woman. Michael walked into the woods while I just chilled with everybody untill it was safe to go.

"Aww! Your kitty is so cute! Can I hold it?" Cynthia asked the lady. "Sure." They lady said. "Whats its name?" Cynthia asked her. "Dasiy." She said smiling. "Thats a cute name." Cynthia said smiling at the cat. The cat randomly looked up and toword the woods. Cynthia looked at me and back at cat as it jumped out of her arms and toword the woods. "Whats all that about?" Cynthia said looking at the woman. "I dont know. Help me catch her?" The woman said as she started after her cat. Cynthia followed her into the woods. "Dasiy!" The woman called for the cat. "Daisy!" Cynthia said helping. "Daisy?" The woman said worried. Cynthia slowly sneaked off away from the woman. The woman looked around and didnt see Cynthia anymore. She started to get scared. I creeped up to the woman quietly. I could feel her heart beat faster. I slipped behind a tree before the woman passed. I looked around and spotted Michael a little farther away from me. He smiled evily, I returned the smile back. The woman walked past the tree I was behind and conuited looking for her dog. She tripped to the ground and cut her leg. I smelt the blood. "Shit." The woman said as he got up and looked at the cut on her leg. She was leaned down whiping blood off her leg off when I quietly stood behind her. She froze for a quick second and looked infront of her curious. I glanced at Michael one more time. He nodded his head yes. I looked at the girl and she started to turn around. She turned to face me andd her eyes got big in shock. She didnt move. I looked down at the blood on her leg. Her eyes got wide and started to say somthing, but stopped as my eyes turned red. "What on earth?" She said as she took a step back. I didnt say anything, just grabbed her shirt and sunk my teeth into her neck. I hurd her scream real quick, but shortly stopped. I glanced at her and a hand was over her mouth. I stopped drinking and looked whos it was. It was Michael. "Dont stop, keep drinking or she'll turn." Michael told me. I nodded my head and conuited to drink her till she was almost gone. "Okay stop." Michael said pushing my head away from her neck. "Why?" I said touching my mouth. "I want some." Michael said smiling evily and he sunk his teeth into her neck from behind. I smiled as Michael had blood all over his mouth. He finaly stopped drinking from her and she fell to the ground. "Wow, Im glad you like me, cause you caught me when I fell." I said laughing. "Come on, dont mock the dead." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around me. "You know you like it." I said smiling at him. "True." Michael said as he looked down at the dead woman. "You know." I said as I stepped backwords and pulled Michael with me. "What?" Michael said as I leaned back against a tree. "That thing you've been dying to do." I said I pulled him closer by the neck of his shirt. "I told you that you would give in." Michael said with a smirk as he kissed me. "Oh my god!" Cynthia said walking up to us. "What?" I said as I pushed Michael away from me. "One, get a room. Two, shes dead." Cynthia said looking at the body. "Ant that the hole point of feeding?" Michael said smartly. "Yeah, but I didnt get any!" Cynthia said as she crossed her arms. "She still has some in her. I made sure of it." Michael said as he got out a whine bottle from his pocket. "So shes not dead?" I said looking at her. "Oh shes dead. She dead being scared half to death." Michael said laughing as he filled up the bottle with the last of her blood. "Ohh." I said laughing as we started walking back to the car. "So, what was that before I walked up?" Cynthia said curious. "Nothing." I said holding Michaels hand. "Tell." Cynthia said as she pushed me a little. "I was about to get in her pants. Cock blocker." Michael said laughing as he stuck his nose in the air. "Oh my god. Really?" Cynthia said shaking her head. "No he was not." I said glaring at Michael. "Dont lie." Michael said as we walked out of the woods. "Lie about what?" Ben said as we walked to the car. "Nothing." I said pushing Michael. "Shes jeoulse cause I didnt get in her pants." Michael said laughing as he sat on the trunk of the car. "You know, you got a little blood right there." I said grapped Michaels face and pushed him back playfuly. "Rough now are we?" Michael said laughing. "You guys need to get rid of that blood on your face." Brandy said as she handed us a napkin. "Aww your first feed." Courtney said to me as I whiped the blood off my face. "Hush." I said as I threw the napkin away. "It looks like ketup." Michael said as he threw hs away as well. "It does." Cynthia said laughing. "So, what now?" I asked Michael. "We just hang." Dj said as he wrapped his arms around Cynthia.