Chapter Nineteen

I ran faster then I ever ran before. I didnt even know where I was going, but I knew it was where Michael was. It was the park. As soon as I got there, Michael was standing by the slide, just looking at the ground leaning on the latter. I ran and attacked him in a hug. "Where did you come from?" He said looking down at me as he hugged me back. "You cant die. I wont let you." I said with tears bursting out my eyes. "Cyndy, dont do this." Michael said getting upset. "No! I will do this! I will not let you!" I said getting angery. "We are not discussing this." He said as he let me go. "I told you we can fight him!" I yelled at him. "No we cant! You dont know how powerful he is!" He said getting angery. "Thats right, I am powerful." Philip said walking up behind us. "No! You wont touch him." I said standing infront of Michael as my eyes changed red. "A heated vampire, is the worst kind. They think their powerful, but their really not." Philip said as he sat on the picnic table across from us. "Why do you want to kill him so bad?" I said with tears streaming down my face. "He doesnt know how to live. He enjoys killing, he finds it a hobby. Thats sick. He killed half of my family after I turned him." Philip explained. "Michael?" I said turning to him. "Dont listen to his lies." Michael said glaring at Philip, not taking his eyes off him. I just turned back and glared at Philip. "belivie what you want, only the two of us, and him, no the truth." Philip said as he turned and pointed at Aaron as soon as everyone ran up to the park. "What?" Aaron said stunned. "You hurd me, and you know exactly what im talking about." Philip said smart. "Aaron. Dont." Michael said glancing at Aaron and back at Philip. "Your wrong Philip. Michael had every right." Aaron said as he walked up to me and Michael. "If you say so, but back to what was going to happen. You, come." Philip said motioning for Michael to go to him. Michael looked at me, then to the ground. "No!" I cried. "I agree. No!" Brandy yelled as well. "Its got to happen. Now, stop waisting my time." Philip said getting angery. Michael walked up to me and pushed my hair out of my face. "Michael, please dont." I said looking down at the ground between us. "You know have to." Michael said quietly. I just shook my head. "Look at me." He said as he lefted my chin up to look at him. "I love you. More then anything in this world and beyond." He also said with a soft smile. I felt his hands on my face. I grabbed on to his arms and looked him in the eye with tears still falling from my eyes. Michael kissed me softly, which felt like forever. He broke the kiss and just looked me in the eye again. He hugged me close and start singing quietly in my ear, our song, "Right Here In My Arms" by H.I.M. For a second, the world was gone. All I could hear was his voice. The faint crys coming from my friends have disapired to nothing. I held onto him tighter. I felt a tear drop fall onto my neck. He started to pull away from me, but I didnt let him. I wanted to hold on forever, just like the words in our song. Then, I hurd the most coffernting words. "Cyndy. Everything will be find. Philip will be gone. And we will be a family again. All of us. I promise. You know whats going to happen and so do I, and even Sam. Dont be scared. Everything will fall into place and we wont be botherd again. Sam will be there to comfert you and lead you the way. I love you." Michael whisperd in my ear as he kissed my check and pulled away from. My heart dropped as I watch Michael walk towrd Philip. My eyes flashed hot red, then I hurd the crys, screams, and yells again. Brandy was crying and took off towrd Philip. Ben tried to grab her but he noticed to late. Then, I saw Aaron take off after her and grab her from behind and held her back. Dj was picking Cynthia up from a screaming and kicking fit. I glanced back at Amber and she was stone froze. James was on his knees, shocked and in tears. Courtney was comferting Amber. I looked at Sam, who was eyeing my the whole time. I glanced back at Michael as Philip jerked his hand back to attack him. I took off, without thinking, striaght towrd Philip. But before I reached him, Sam had me by the arms, holding tight, reframing me from getting loose. I kicked and screamed trying to get loose, but it was no use. I looked back up at Michael and Philip. My eyes grew wide. I had finaly stopped crying, I was all cried out. I saw Philip reach into Michaels chest and rip his heart out. I admently stopped screaming and dropped to my knees shocked. Philip glanced at me and smirked. Then, he was gone.