X - Meat

What? What? What??

I looked at the man in front of me dumbfounded. D-did he just kiss me? I was so surprised that I couldn't hear anything that Kane was saying. I just stood still as his hand was still clenching around my throat. His palm was so big, warm and soft. His thumb started to make small moves, but no matter how small it was, I could feel it perfectly since all my attention was on his hand. He never lost eye contact with me and he approached his face until I could only feel his hot breath on my cheek. My heart was beating so fast and I could feel my pants getting a little too tight.

"What would you do if," his hold on my neck got tighter making me gasp and flinch, "you can't breathe anymore?" with that said the flow of oxygen stopped and all I could see was his eyes. And it was at this moment that I saw how cruel and emotionless that man was. I couldn't see anything, it was as if... He was empty. He was like an empty shell, a mere puppet waiting for his master's order.

"T-then... k-kill me..." I weakly said since the lack of oxygen started to affect my conscious. I started to see some black spots. This was bad... I was going to faint soon, but suddenly, his grip loosened and I no longer felt his grip on my neck. I lost my balance and finished on my knees as I started to breathe heavily. When I was sure that I wasn't going to faint anytime soon, I looked up. And there he was standing in front of me while looking down at me. He was so tall from down here... He crouched down, but he didn't say anything. "Why didn't you?"

He looked at me with a bored expression, "You didn't mean it."

"How did you know?" I sat down in a more comfortable position as I gently massaged my neck.

"If you think that I would obey every commands without a thought, do you know how many people would be dead right now?" he sighed, "Go kill him! He's a traitor!... Kill that bitch, she spilled my coffee on my new clothes... Kill that dog, it's too ugly..." he mimicked different people voices making me look at him weirdly.

"But... you said that you'll obey me," I coughed a little and he sat up to walk toward a chair and took the bottle on it before coming back and giving it to me.

"Yes and I will, but only after I eliminate your Father's killer. Then, you can go on your knees and beg me to kill you any way you want," he smirked and patted my head before walking away.

I watched him walk away and clenched my teeth. Who would beg on his knees?! To ask him to kill me? I should be desperate to do that. But I had a bigger problem, why the hell did I have an erection?! As I pouted, I didn't notice Heather coming next to me.

"Earl, are you okay? How's your neck?" she tried to touch my neck, but I pushed her hand away.

"Don't worry, it will heal," I simply answered not wanting to meet her gaze and changed my position, so the bulge in my pants wasn't so obvious.

"But at least let me apply some cream and bandages," tears started to appear in her eyes, "It is my fault. If only I won, you wouldn't have been injured..."

I sighed, feeling a little more guilty, "It's okay, don't cry. I'm not mad at you anymore... And go ahead," I showed my neck and she smiled a little.

She went to take the first aid kit in the closet. Then she kneeled next to me and started to treat my wound. She gently disinfected it before putting some cream on. I sighed at the cold feeling. It was so nice, since now, I didn't even notice how in pain I really was. Then she put the bandage on covering my whole neck. It felt a little weird with the constant pressure on my neck. As if I was always being slightly strangulated... I was certain that in a few days, I would have his fingermark on my neck. If he wanted it, he could really had broken it. If he put a little more pressure, he would have crushed it.