XIV - First Kiss

Earl POV

What to do? What to think? I stood there as tense as a tree. I wasn't imagining it right? Kane was kissing me, right? I could feel his lips on mine, but dreams could also be very realistic sometimes. I pinched my arm hard and it stung, no it hurt. I pinched myself too hard.

My first real kiss was with a man...

He cupped my face as he let my lips free as I could feel them wet and swollen.

"You want me," Kane stated. It wasn't a question, but an affirmation. I didn't know if he was waiting for an answer, but in my state, I couldn't utter a single word. "Don't deny it, I could always feel your gaze on my back," he stayed and put his palm on my mouth as I tried to make a sound. "What do you want?"

His eyes, I didn't want to see it, but they were like magnets, I couldn't look away. Not only his eyes made me remember of someone I wanted to forget, I find these cold and unforgiving eyes beautiful. Maybe it was his body or that I was utterly confused and curious about my sexuality?

His impassive look felt so different. They didn't judge, they didn't see what I wanted him to see, but he saw what was real. I didn't need to pretend. I only needed to be me.

He pulled his palm away from my mouth and patiently waited for my answer. "Make me stronger," I could barely hear my own voice, but I knew he did because his grip around my chin tightened.

"It'll hurt, but in the end, you'll have what you want. That is if you don't break first," he whispered next to my ear as I gripped his arm which was connected to my chin. I could feel his breath on my now over sensitive skin. It was not helping me to keep my mind working. Not that it was since a long time.

"What will you..." I gasped as I felt his palm switching from my chin to my neck. I was surprised and now I couldn't breathe nor could I talk.

"Rule number one, you don't talk until talked to," he ordered as I tried to pull his hand away since I could now see black spots. Fortunately, he did. "Understood?" I nodded as I coughed and help my neck in my palm. It didn't even heal from last time that it was already bruised all over again. He would break my neck at this rate.

He walked into the bathroom and was back in the room in a matter of seconds with a white box and a towel. He sat on the chair in front of me and he made a gesture to come. With more or less efforts, I successfully pushed myself in front of him. He opened his legs and pulled me in with his hand. He opened the box and looked at the content before telling me to let him see my neck. I wanted to tell him to fuck off and to let my fucking neck alone. However, I did follow his order. He took out a small pair of scissors and started to slowly cut down the old bandages. I shivered from both the coldness of the object, but also by fear. A wrong move and he could pierce my neck with it. With the bandages out of the way, he turned my head from right to left to see the bruises in full. Then he took the towel and wrapped it around my neck. I flinched from the coldness of the fabric, but it felt so good and relaxing. When the towel started to get warm, he took it away before opening a small bottle and pouring some kind of cream on his palm. He then started to gently massage my neck with it. It was pleasurable, this feeling had nothing to do with what I felt a few minutes ago. I groaned in satisfaction as he expertly massaged all the good spots. Then he stopped and wiped his hand on the towel before taking out a new roll of white clean bandages. He slowly wrapped it around my neck and ended it with a tight knock, but not tight enough to be choking me.

He closed the box and sat up as I stayed there looking at his back a bit lost at what I should be doing. When he came out from the bathroom, he glanced at me before telling me to go rest. Like that he left my room.