XXV - Teasing

Earl POV

The buzzing sound. That was all I could hear and feel.

"How do you like it?" Kane asked as he put his foot on my shoulder.

I flinched at his gesture and hoped he wouldn't kick me, but at the same time what if he did? Feeling the man's gaze burning on my skin made me shiver and melt.

I was kneeling on the ground between his legs with my hands bound behind my back. Kane was sitting in my desk chair looking down with a sadistic smile. The way I was kneeling made me writhed since the vibrator probed all the good spot. I was literally moving my hips uncontrollably trying to gain some friction.

I didn't know how long it had been since he told me to strip and kneel. But I was hard and leaking. I couldn't even think straight. All I wanted was relief, but the constant buzzing wasn't powerful enough to push me over.

"I asked you a question," he growled and he put more pressure on my shoulder making me tilt my upper-body back.

I looked up and I knew my face was all red. I couldn't bring myself to unseal my mouth. I will undeniably make an embarrassing sound.

I heard him sigh and went to fetch something in his jeans pocket. I couldn't see what it was, but the vibration suddenly grew stronger. If it wasn't for Kane's foot resting on my shoulder, I would have jerked up straight. It was now harder to keep my mouth shut. I begged with my eyes hoping he would show some mercy and relief to my incredibly raw cock that jerked in attention.

"Answer me or I swear I'll leave you all day like this," he threatened making me swallow an enormous amount of saliva.

"Please," I whispered through my clenched teeth. I didn't want to embarrass myself more than I already was.

"You have to be more precise than that, my King."

I groaned in frustration before gathering enough courage to glare at the man. I hated it when he acted like that.

Kane smirked in answer and the vibration went up again. This time, I let out a gasp and my legs started to tremble uncontrollably. More pre-cum dropped out from the slit until it reached the base of my shaft.

Kane took off his foot from my shoulder making me slump forward with my head hanging low. My eyes went wide when I saw his foot getting closer to my erection. I tried to move away but only succeeded to fall on my side since I forgot my limbs were tied behind my back. Still, his foot was getting closer and I feared that he would crush my dick with his shoe. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I wasn't trusting my own mouth to form the words.

I tensed and held my breath when I felt his shoe touch my erection. At first, he didn't move and only stayed there as if it was the more natural thing to do. Slowly, I started to relax and suddenly, the unbearable pleasure shot through my whole body.

This was the point of no return. I let out a long moan as my hips moved on his own on Kane's shoe, but as soon as it started, it stopped. My eyes snapped open and searched for his foot, but it wasn't there. Instead, Kane now had his legs crossed with his chin resting on his fist which was resting on his knees. He was looking at me with amusement written all over his handsome face.

"Please... I can't take it anymore..." my mouth finally unsealed as I begged for mercy.

Kane chuckled, "You have to learn to keep a calm facade even when things aren't going your way," I frowned at him. What did it have to do with a damn butt plug inside my ass?? He shrugged, "Get dressed," he ordered as he made a movement of his head toward my clothes neatly folded beside me.