Chapter 1

YN pov:

The sun was just setting, so I decided to go and sit on the roof outside my bedroom window to watch the sunset, it's always so relaxing. Dad hasn't caught me yet anyways, thank god. But I always come up here to get away. Dad is a real drunk and he always has friends over, ever since mom left us, his drinking had gotten worse and always has new people over. With what I heard that's the reason my mom left was because of his drinking problem. Dad and I were out shopping for food when she left, we came back to a note and all of her stuff gone, I don't know what the note said, I was just a young teenager when she left and dad refused to tell me anything it's has been seven years since she left us. Dad just got back from the bar and it looks like he brought friends over again good thing is just two and not eight like last time that was not fun to clean up! So with days like this I just stay up in my room away from everyone till early morning to clean up the mess they made. He forces me to do everything, he doesn't know I am in college he just thinks I'm working but I'm doing both, it's not easy. I would run away from all this but I would have no where to stay and where would I go, I have no friends, none not even one; in school I was an outcast and a nobody I tried joining clubs and sports, nothing all I got was new stupid skills that I most likely won't ever use in life. With all the plans that I want to do with running away, I've been saving my money to leave my hometown and head to California. I just want to be far far away from dad and his friends, so cali was the farthest from here, plus it would be easier for me to hide from my dad, not like he would care where I went and what happened to me, i'm just his guinea pig, i do everything for him.

"YN!!!" the devil himself,dad calls me. Great what does he want.

"Coming!!!" I yelled while running back into my room and to head downstairs to him.

"YN, this is Clay, Martin's son, he's visiting this weekend and I want you to go show him around town, NOW!" he demanded.

"Yes, Dad---- er I mean Sir." I stumbled across my words.

"Good now go!!!!" he yelled.

Well dame not how i wanted to spend my sunday evening but whatever, I don't have a choice.

"Umm.... Hi" I whispered.

"Sup!!!" he said while winking at me.

"So~..... Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

I was so shocked why is he asking me this! "Ummm.. what?"

"You heard me!" he smirked evilly.

"What does it concern you!" I snapped back. We are currently at an old abandoned park plus it's getting pretty dark, I come here alot but this time it felt different; I don't feel safe.

"So I can do this~~!" he whispered seductively.

Little smut nothing too dramatic

What the fuck! Next thing I know I'm on the ground and he is on top of me straddling me with my hands above my head, he starts to lean in and started kissing my neck and sucking trying to find my weak spot. I will not give in~...

"hmmm ... STOP!! Get the Fuck off of me!!" I yelled

"I dont think I can do that sweet cheeks you are all mine!!" he whispered into my ear.

Fucking a man like why!!? I started screaming "HELP!!!!! SOMEONE PLE~"

SMACK

"Shut the fuck up!" he demanded.

"I will never stop I will continue to scream until I'm away from you!!" I snapped at him, he did not look happy.

"You listen here little bitch, you are now mine and no one is going to save your sorry ass."