Chapter 17

Previously

"How can I trust you mark? What you said really hurt me... whether you meant it or not, or like you said dark... hypnotizing you..." I told him.

"How do you want me to prove it to you..."

_________________________________________

YN pov:

I just looked at him, not knowing how to answer his question... he got even closer not really knowing what he's doing, he leaned in by my ear and whispered, "YN~ I love you~." His deep voice making me shiver... he went lower and started kissing my neck... I tensed up... is he doing what I think he's doing? He went lower and then he hit it... my weak spot... 'shit!' I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan. He stayed there sucking, licking, and humming over it...

"Mark~" I moaned his name... he smiled into the kiss on my collar bone.

One of his hands on my hip and the other tangled in my hair. He left my weak spot and attacked my lips... at first I didn't kiss back.. I was to shocked.... After a while it turned into huge makeout session. Both of his hands now traveling down to my waist reaching under my shirt raising it till it was right under my breasts, before pulling the whole shirt off... he looked into my eyes... "do you really want to continue?" I just nodded, with that he dove right back to lips, with his hands going back to my sides rubbing them, till he hooked his thumbs in the loop of my pants pulling them down but not losing contact with me. Mark looked over my whole body... "God YN you are so beautiful." he hummed while kissing my stomach going up towards my breasts.... He threw my shirt off and I took my bra off.

3rd pov...

Mark kissed up YN stomach attacking her left breast and kneading her right one. YN rolled her head back, moaning. "Marrrrrk~" YN flip mark over so he was sitting on his lap, she pulled his shirt off and rubbed mark's chest leaning back in to kiss him. While kissing mark, YN swayed her hips so they would rub up against mark's crotch. "YN~" mark moaned into the kiss.. He pulled away. "Stop teasing~" mark said with lust in his eye. Mark rolled back over so he was incontrol, mark got off the bed and took his pants and underwear off while mark was getting undress, YN was doing the same thing. Mark then crawled back over to YN slowly crawling to hover above her he kissed her neck and worked his way to her lips, kissing her gently but yet passionately. Mark then brought one of his hands and went to rub YN clitoral area. "Oh~ mark!" YN bucked her hips into mark's hand. "YN~ you're so wet..." mark cooed in her ear.. "Mark come on... please~" "please what? Sweetheart..." "fuck me already...!" "as you wish.."

With saying that, mark aligned himself with YN, "you ready?" "YES~" with that mark thrusted into her... he stayed still for a few seconds for her to adjust to his size... YN wrapped her legs around mark's waist and nodded with approval. He started thrusting slowly... till he started picking up paste. "Marrrk~" "YN!~" we both moaned... "harder mark" YN moaned for mark, and that's exactly what he did... he went harder and faster hitting every spot perfectly.... "Mark~ i-i'm close~" "me too sweet" YN was a moaning mess just like mark... "Maaarrrrkk~" "On three..." she nodded "one" YN said... "two~" mark moaned "three" they yelled together, with letting go on to each other... they finished and laid next to each other a panting mess. 

A/N: sorry its so short, I don't know if ill do to much more smut... I don't really think i'm doing it justice....   but hope you enjoyed it either way.... buh bye  - ash   (617 words)