Chapter 24

YN pov:

I woke up but the room was dark and cold. My head was pounding like someone was hitting it with a hammer, "urg..." I moaned, I was chained to a bed I looked around trying to see anything but couldn't.... I heard a set of keys and then the door open.

"Aw look my sunshine is awake?" the voice was super deep like he was trying to make it sound deeper but the voice sounded so familiar.

"Who the fuck are you!!!" I yelled. I could see only the bottom of his face it was to dark in the room to see his whole face.

"Awe pumpkin, you don't remember me~?" he flipped the switch on, turning the bright lights on in the room... "how can you forget your own FATHER!" he snapped. My eyes now adjusted to the light...

"YOU!!! What the fuck do you want!!!"

"Well you ran away so now~ I'm going to punish your ass!!!"

"That's all you fucking did!! You psycho!!" I spat at him! He came up to me and slapped me across the face!!

"You bitch! You are going to learn to respect me!!" he pulled me out of the bed, my arms still chained together. He dragged me down the stairs to what I assumed was the basement... and dropped me into a steel hard chair and chained me to it. He walked to a table that was behind me and rolled it next to me!!! "Now I'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them! You hear me?" I heard him alright but I ignored him... he slapped me again, "answer me BITCH!!!" I continued to ignore him, he grabbed a knife and held it to my throat. "Now are you going to answer me or not, I am not afraid to cut you up!!"

I just nodded, "Now why the fuck did you run away from clay?"

"I didn't he kidnapped me and was going to rape me!" he slapped me.

"Lies!!"

"I'm serious I showed him everywhere and then took him to the park and that's when he- AAAHHHHRRG" I was cut short by a burning and stinging pain in my arm. He stabbed me in my arm.

"I SAID NO LYING!!" he twisted the knife before ripping it out!

"Now why did you run away!"

"I d-"

"You better be careful on what your next word is?" his grip got tighter on the handle of the knife.

"I'm telling the truth!" he stabbed me in my other arm.

"WRONG!!! Now I'm going to ask another question? Is it true you had a job, but not only that you went to COLLEGE!!!?"

I wasn't going to deny it, I looked down. "Y-yes..." he slapped me.

"You knew my feeling about that and you went against it!"

"I wanted to make something of myself.... unlike your lazy drunk ass!" I mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear me but with my luck he did.

"YOU BITCH!!!" he took the knife and stabbed it into each arm about 7 times. I was a crying mess. He walked away, I thought he was done but he then was coming back with a bigger knife and a black collar. He put the collar on me, it was a shock collar. "Now! I want to know, where is clay? He went looking for your dumbass but hasn't returned."

"Dark and Anti have him...." I stated like it was obvious!

"Who the fuck are they!?" he asked pointing the huge ass knife at me...

"T-they're demons, Mark and Jacks to be precise." he then slashed the knife against my stomach!

"DEMONS AREN'T REAL!!!" he yelled, then stabbed the knife he just used into my right thigh... he slapped me acrossed my face again and then shocked me on the highest setting it seemed and all I seen was black.

Mark Pov:

We have been walking around for what seemed like forever!!

"Are we ever going to find her?" anti complained. Dark slapped him upside the head.

"Yes we will now shut up and stop complaining." we were walking past an ally when we heard a door slam open and a guy around his fifties came out full up blood on his hands and shirt... we were just standing there around the corner watching him...

"Ha ....demons took him... Ya right what a dumb ass, thinking I'd believe her sorry ass." we all looked at each other, thinking the same thing... Is that YN father? He then started to walk back inside, dark ran up and grabbed the door before it could close. He nodded his head towards us telling us to follow. Dark went in first then me with anti following behind. There was two sets of stairs one going up and one going down... the man went up.

"Anti follow him and see what he's doing, mark and I are going down..." anti nodded and ran up after the man, while I followed close behind dark.

We came to the basement it was a long hallway filled with doors and numbers on them..... Dark stopped for a second before he continued on...

"Anti said he went into a room with the number 37 on it... these numbers should match up meaning he must have a room down here with the number 37 on it..." I nodded and ran forward looking for the door with that number on it.

"Here!" I pointing while standing in front of it! Dark ran up to it and knocked the handle off with his foot! We walked in the room was dark and smelled of blood and mold. We walked further into the room to see a chair in the middle with someone in it, they had a sheet over them.... I ran up to it, scared that it might be YN... I was about to rip the sheet off but got to scared. Dark had to do it! When I looked I screamed in terror it was YN she had cuts all over her body there was a pool of blood under her at her feet I feel to my knees and cried dark searched for a pulse.. He didn't say anything he untied her and opened a portal.... Anti then appeared behind him we all entered.... We were at the hospital. Dark and Anti hid their normal forms and looked like me and jack.... Anti teleported away, most likely getting everyone and telling them we found YN... I ran behind dark and ran up to the desk.... They lady called for doctors and nurses, immediately people were coming from all different directions.... One doctor took her from darks arms and set her on a bed and wheeled her away I tried running after them but got held back....

"NOOOO!! I NEED TO BE WITH HER!!!" I continued to scream and struggled in the grasp, till I felt and pinch in my neck and everything became a blur.....

A/N: Hope you guys liked this one second to last chapter. Might have a sequel.... only if you all want one..... (1168 words) buh bye, Ash.