chapter 16

YN pov:

In heaven before light brought her back

It was absolutely beautiful, everything was white and gold, little cabin houses everywhere and a huge palace castle in the middle. I was just roaming around till an angel came up to me.

 I was just roaming around till an angel came up to me

(^angelplier ^)

"Hello YN, my name is angelplier." the angel said.

"H-hello."

"I am here too show you around and then take you to your cabin."  I just nodded and followed him around.

*time skip*

I just finished the tour with angelplier, I was currently in my cabin. He showed me a huge mirror in my spare room, he told me I could watch whoever I wanted. Well i ended up watching mark... I missed him so much... I just wish I could hug him and show how much I loved him... while I was watching him, I seen he was with anti... I wish i can hear what you guys are saying, but then anti left. Mark began to clean the room and picked my body up and set me on the bed... "WAIT!" why is my body at mark's place... I... ooh, yeah I died in anti's arms, he must have taken me to mark... he looks so sad, but why is he cleaning the room like that? Anti then reappeared in the room, he ended up tieing mark to the bed... "what is that dumb *** doing now, also why can't I.... right~ i'm in heaven i can't..." I looked back at the mirror mark was out on the bed and there were so many new people in the room that looked just like mark... Oh no~ mark~ what are you doing now...  some of the men left but some stayed all of them were looking and checking my body out... why? I was so lost then another guy joined them.. They were just talking.... Then the one that just came disappeared...

"What is going on?"

"Well let's just say anti and mark are trying to bring you back!

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Sorry, let me introduce myself... I'm lightiplier, i'm one of mark's alter egos."

(^mark and light^)

(^mark and light^)

"So that's what you guys are..." i say while pointing to the mirror, he just nodded.

"I'm here to try and take you back... but the thing is you have to really want it and I have to talk the the big man."

"*gulp* really~ do you think he will allow it?" I asked scared.

"Yeah~ I believe so..." he said nervously.

He started walking to leave, "you coming?" he asked.

"Wait... I have to come..."

"Yeah~ cause if he agrees, he's the one that sends you back..." I just nodded and followed him.

"You're going to do all the talking right?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "Sure if you really want me too." I nodded, I was so scared to met him.

We just arrived at the big main gates the were beautiful... the guards knew light and were so happy to see him, they let us threw with no problems.

Light bowed and i followed suit, "hello lord..."

"Hello Light~ YN~" he nodded to us... "what do you guys need today?"

"Well, I was hoping you can help YN and I... you may already know the predicament..." light spoke.

"I do..." he looks towards you, "YN do you wish to go back?"

I nodded, "I would love nothing more, sir."

"Then it's settled, you may go back."

"Thank you~" light and i said while bowing. And God rose his hand facing me my body started to tingle and then my vision was black.

*back to you laying in bed with mark by your side*

I was starting to wake up... I looked to my left and I seen mark there just watching me...

"How you feeling?" mark asked.

"Eh~ I'm a-alright I guess my bod-y hurts~... like it's r-really s-stiff." I told him, the best that i could and being honest.

"It will feel like that for a while... you froze... to death." mark said the last part in a whisper feeling sad but telling me that I died even though I already knew that.

"Mark~? H-how are you- d-doing"

He smiled his beautiful smile that made, "better now that you're here!"

"But you said~" he interrupted me

"That wasn't me!!! Dark he... he hypnotized me..." he told me.

"So... you do want me here..."

"YN~ I didn't want you to leave, I really care about you!"

"Really... do you? With everything that happened it doesn't seem like anyone does." mark got closer.

"YN trust me... I really do care!"

"How can I trust you mark? What you said really hurt me... whether you meant it or not, or like you said dark... hypnotizing you..." I told him.

"How do you want me to prove it to you..."

A/N: Just a small CLIFFHANGER XD  I love you guys hope you enjoyed this chapter... as you can see there may or maynot be smut in the next chapter.  buh bye -Ash <3 (798 words)