Chapter 15

Mark pov:

"Wilford Warfstache...." anti told me, he was scared.... Just like me....

"You're kidding.... Right?" I asked. I didn't want to have another alter ego on the loose.

"No.... sadly i'm not.... Their is no one else..." he said.

"Okay.... When do we start...?" i asked..

Anti looked over at YN, "In her condition... I say now o~r as soon as possible"

"Okay let's do it now, but we need to set things up...." I told him, with that anti disappeared I guess he went to get all the supplies. 'I should go set a room up so we can do the summoning in there....' I was halfway done with the room when anti came back.

"Okay I have everything that we need, now I just need you to lay on the bed and i'm going to strap you down because this is going to be very painful.... Since we are forcing wilford out of you." anti told me, I just nodded.

I then layed on the bed waiting for my fate, anti strapped me to the bed. "Are you ready?" all i did was nodded, I was to scared to talk. Anti then got a whole bunch of liquids out of a bag, while mixing them together he was saying some chanting words.... After about 5 minutes he stopped and turned to me... "open... you need to drink this..." I did as he said, and drank the liquid... it was absolutely disgusting, i nearly puked it back up, but i held it in knowing it's to get wilford out. Anti stared at me for awhile till I started getting very sleepy.... Next thing I know.. I'm knocked out...

Anti pov:

I just finished the spell to awake wilford, I was just staring at mark waiting for it to work, he then fell asleep but as soon as he was out he started shaking uncontrollably... I ran up to him and sat on him to make sure he doesn't get hurt...

Next thing I see is many different colors escaping mark's mouth....

"Shite!!! I summoned all of them didn't i...? Fooking hell man.. Why do I always fook up..."

"That's because you are a fuck up." I heard a voice say be hide me... It was wilford that said it... alongside of him was, the host, google irl, glitch, king of the squirrels, lightiplier, wolfiplier, dr. iplier, and last but not least babyplier.

"Really, don't be a fooking arse.... I just released you... you should be thanking me..."

"Why did you release us any ways?" wilford asked.

I pointed to the girl.... "Can you save her, wil?"

"Why me why not dr. iplier...?" wil stated.

"How you seen how he treats his patients and nurse?"

"SHUT UP!!!!!" Dr. iplier shouted....

"Fine you have your point... brothers... go downstairs and relax I'll be down soon." with that they all left except google...

"I believe you may need my assistance..." google stated.

"You maybe right google...." with saying that wilford walked over to YN who was on the bed next to mark. He snapped his fingers awakening mark.

"Aahhhhh!" mark scream.

"Eh! Shut up!! You're fine!" i complained because he was loud.

Wilford was studying YN body till he spoke up, "how did this happen?"

"Raspy hill~" was all I said he nodded and continued checking her over...

"Google, scan..." wil demanded, and google obeyed.