Chapter 22

Darks pov:

Back at torching scene

"Why the fuck did you want her!! What were you going to do to her?" I yelled in his face, we put him in a chair so he wouldn't wiggle to much.

"I can't tell you!!!" he said.

"Why?!" anti spat.

"I just can't, he'll kill me!"

"Well dumb ass, if you look at your situation right now... it doesn't look to promising." I told him... he just shook his head violently.

"Look he just really needs her back...."

"Who's HE!!!!" anti and I screamed

"I CAN'T!!" he screamed. I looked at anti, he smirked. Anti grabbed a butcher knife and stuck it into his hand... *clay screaming*

"Tell us or it will get worse for you!!!" I told him.

"NO~~AAAAHHHHhh" I stabbed him in his lower right side and twisted the knife.

"NOW!!!"

"H-he-her~ dad...." he whispered.

"See was that so hard?" I snickered anti was cleaning the blood off the knives. I grabbed him from the chair and dragged him to the corner to chain him up.

"Look I to-ld you n-now let m-me go~" he said weakly. I laughed at him.

"You thought we were going to let you go.... Man you really are stupid... dumbass we're demons we don't do nice things." after I said that he went super pale and heard antis laugh in the background.

"Hey dark... you smell that?" anti asked. I looked at him weird but sniffed the air.. All I smell is fear...

"Fear?" I asked, "Always!"

"No, it smells like mark's.... Chicken dumpling soup!!!" his eyes went wide after he realized what he said, mine doing the same.... We both love mark's soup, we ran up the stairs and seen anti was right he did make it.... They were going to eat in the living room... i don't think so...

"No food in the living room, that's why there's a dining room." I told them, they both looked scared, I looked at our clothes and they were full of blood, "Anti and I are going to clean up, while you two go to the dining room to eat." they just nodded, we that anti and I went upstairs... I was halfway up the stairs when I hear YN ask mark a question, his thoughts were going wild.

"Do you think he's... he's d-dead..." YN asked mark.

"I-i don't think so...." he said

'He's not dead! I promise, just unconscious...' I told him in his head.

"No he's not.... Just unconscious." mark told her... I then went upstairs, anti now coming down.

"Is there's still some of your famous soup left, right mark?" anti called while coming down the stairs.

"Oh no you don't." I snap my fingers and I was now in clean clothes, just had to wash my face. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned up. While coming down the stairs I heard them talking.

"Yes anti, but make sure you leave some for dark!" mark told anti.

"Psft, he doesn't need any.... I'll make sure too- eech" I teleported behind him and grabbed his neck.

"You'll make sure what anti?"I questioned him while holding his throat even tighter.

"Guys come on! No fighting please there's more than enough, and not in front of YN she's been through enough today." mark said trying to calm me down.

"It's her fault she came thru the portal in the first place." anti growled, now rubbing his sore neck. 'What's with his new attitude?'

"I was scared okay, look I'm sorry that I'm such a bother to you... You should have just left me outside to die!" antis face sadden....

"YN!" mark yelled at her.

"No mark... I'm sick of it.... I feel unwanted everywhere I go... I'm just in the way... if i didn't show up at all, clay wouldn't even be a bother to you guys.... I just cause more problems for you...." she cried.

I left not wanting to interfere so I made myself a bowl of mark's soup... after making my bowl I started walking back shoveling the soup into my mouth... "mere id ste oh?" I asked

"What?" anti asked, I swallowed my mouthful and asked again.

"Where did she go?"

"Oh... she left...." mark said sadly.

"What! Why!?" i freaked.

"I don't know... something about her not really being wanted, and that we shouldn't have saved her..."

"Man mark... you keep fucking shit up!!!"

"No!! I-i looked I'm new at this okay?! My last girlfriend wasn't like this.... She was normal..."

"Yeah some what normal... she wanted to be an alien..." i told him, mark just laughed. "So mark what are you going to do?"

"I don't know..."

"You gotta know something? Anything?"

"Look I don't know, I don't fucking know!! Okay!?" mark yelled at me...

"Okay sorry!!! Don't need to go all crazy on me..." i told him, holding my hands up in defense.

A/N: hey guys sorry it's been a while been super busy between school and life.  Plus trying to get a job hope you understand!!! While I was on the bus a few days ago I started writing another story might post that.... Letting friends read it first to see if it's worth posting....   Hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully will get enough time to write more...!   Buh bye- Ash. 879 words