Chapter 4

YN Pov:

We just got to marks house, it was beautiful and huge, my mouth fell open.

"Just wait till you see the inside." Felix whispered in my ear. I just pushed him away and we all started heading towards the door. Once inside I stared in awe it was huge, but there were boxes every where and the walls were pretty bare is he moving out or in? Just then my question was answered.

"Sorry, for the mess, I just moved in." He stated nervously.

"No need to worry bro, it's all good, she's a real beauty." Felix said while looking around.

"Yeah." he said, but when he did he was staring at me... I smiled and looked away, he then cleared his throat "U-mm let me show you guys to your rooms." He then lead us to a spare room on the bottom floor just to the left of the dining room, he looked towards felix and marzia, "This is your guys room, and my and YNs are up stairs, I'll let you guys unpack while I show her to her room." he then turned and grabbed my hand and ran out the room, all you heard was quiet giggling coming from behind us. We then headed for the stairs, he continued to pull me to my room, it was all the way down the hall to the right. He then turned to me still holding my hand "So~, this is your room, uh my is this one," he said while pointing to the door right across from mine, "uh would you like me to get your bags?" he asked.

"Ummm, I mean I would say yes, but I don't have anything." He just stared at me, confusingly.

"So you plan on wearing the same clothes for how long?" he asked.

"Well with everything that h-happened I um, uh I never had a ch-chance to get new clothes or even get to change."

"Here, follow me." He lead me into his room and opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of basketball shorts and then went to the closet and grabbed at black v neck shirt, he handed me the clothes, "Here you take a shower change in to these, after your down we are going to the mall!" he smiled.

I was at lost for words, "I-uh, T-thanks." I finally said.

"No problem, there is a shower in your room there should be soap in there already and also a towel, but heres an extra one just in case." he said, I was at a lose why is he being so nice, I just want to hug him and cry into his chest but I'll just do that after my shower.

"T-th-thanks." I smiled shyly, 'wtf me stop fucking stuttering!!' I felt my face get red, i turn and ran for the shower before he could see my reddened face, while running I just heard him chuckle, God is he cute.

*Time skip after shower cause no one wants to read that*

After my shower I got dressed in the clothes my gave me the shorts were a little big so I just tied the knots so the wouldn't fall down later while we shopped. I walked down the stairs and seen Felix and Marzia on the couch sleeping, they are so cute 'I wish I was in a relationship so we could cuddle like that.' I then heard a scream, it came from upstairs and ran back upstairs and went into the room I thought it came from, "Mark are you OK-AY I heard a scream!" I then realized he was recording and he turned to me and smiled, "I am so sorry Mark I-I I didn't know you recording..."

"Hey it's fine no need to worry, here come here let me introduce you.."

"Ur uh I don't think that's a good idea mark...."

"It's fine trust me lets just do a small vlog." he smiled.

"Are you sure? I jus-" I couldn't even finish, I didn't want to be in a video cause i knew people would freak and not like me cause there was a girl with mark that they don't know.. But i guess that's the point of a vlog.. While I was thinking my just got everything ready.

"YN it's just fine, I promise you!" he said while grabbing my hand, I just smiled while he did his intro and then told me to say 'hi' i did what he said, then he just was telling them, that I was the one he was talking about in his last vlog about being a guest on the panel, he then soon ended it seeing i was still slightly uncomfortable. "Hey, you readying to go shopping now?" he asked.

"Only if you want too! I don't mind wait till tomorrow to go wit-" he interrupted me.

"No!... uh i mean no it's fine i don't mind at all." he stated.

"Um, okay if you say so" he then grabbed my hand and headed to the car, the ride was mostly silent except for me humming some songs. I then seen the mall it was huge it was the 'beverly center'. Mark then got of the car and ran for my door to open it, "t-thanks," he nodded. "Um, Mark can I ask you something?"

"Sure everything okay?" he asked worried.

"Yeah, of course but i just want to know why you want to help me so much, like i'm just a waste of time and space, I just don't understand why you and felix want to help me so bad, you guys are amazing and doing so much for me and here I am just..." I started crying, "Thank you so much." I croaked out and hugged him tightly,

"Shhh, no need to cry, everything is going to be alright, and with me and felix helping you, it just who we are, we help millions of people over the internet and it's not everyday we can help someone in person, plus you really deserve this and you are not and i mean NOT A WASTE OF SPACE OR TIME!" he made sure i heard that i wasn't a waste of space or time, I sniffled and hugged him again.

"Thanks mark!"

"No problem, _______." the last part was inaudible, and i think he knew and wanted it like that. We then headed in the mall.

A/N: hey guys another chapter up, what y'all think? Hope you liked it, Buh bye! (1046 words)