Chapter 13

*time skip few days*

Mark pov:

I was currently laying in my bed, crying my eyes out. YN left and hasn't returned... i'm worried I tried calling and texting her, she doesn't respond. Felix called her and she answered she said she safe and happier without me. It breaks my heart.... I can't even make a youtube video i'm just so depressed without her, I haven't even seen dark since YN leaving either, he told me he was just hanging out with anti, doing demon stuff, but he seemed off like he was hiding something. I just wanted things back to how they were before dark came... but i know that's not going to happen....

'Hey mark are you busy?' anti texted me.

'No why?' I asked.

'I'm coming over! Hope that's okay?'

'Sure~'.

"Good cause i'm already here!" anti said behind me.

"Ahhh~! How long were you there?"

"The whole time..., look I need to tell you something!"

"Yeah what's up?"

"It's about dark...." i nodded for him to continue, "and YN."

I jumped towards him grabbing his shoulders shaking him, wanting him to tell me more! "WHERE IS SHE!! IS SHE SAFE, HURT, CONTRO-!" anti then slapped me to shut me up... "sorry it's just~..... I miss her..."

"She is fine and perfect even.. She's not controlled but~ dark wants to claim her, or mark her like the fans call it... after that she's not safe..... Mark you have to win her back..."

"So this whole time she ran away with HIM!!!"

"No after we left here we were going to go on a killing spree and I seen her on the train station bench and i pointed her out to dark and we kidnapped her, we were going torture her and rape her, than kill her. But since dark knew her, he took her as his...."

"Did they.. You know... do it...?" I asked not knowing if i really wanted to know or not....

"Mark.... I'm sorry.." he said.

Just hearing that broke me.... "He took her virginity... that asswhole... did she even have a choice..?"

"In the beginning no.. but after awhile she-"

"No please i don't want to know...."

"Look mark you need to go after her!!!"

I was on the ground tears stained my cheeks. "That's the thing anti, she doesn't want me... i hurt her... "

"Mark ye dumb arse!!! She was right just tell her that!"

"I can't" i cried.

"Why not?"

"She's not answering me, no calls or texts."

"Okay... meet me at the coffee shop down the road, that way us three can talk together alone!!"

"Thanks anti... and can I ask you something?"

"Sure~?"

"Why are you doing this, you know helping me and telling me about YN?"

"Look no one was supposed to know but me and dark, well we used to be a thing... and I feel like he's just using her to torture you! I figured you would want YN back... and i want me dark back so it's a win win, and I wouldn't have ta feel guilty killing her." I got up and hugged anti!!

  "THANK YOU!!!! So much anti this means a lot!!!" 

"Um~ yeah... no problem..... I just want dark back...."

"So what's the plan if you have one?"

"Okay listen closely......."

A/N: sorry that its a shorter chapter wanted to leave it open for the next chapter.. hope this one was good  (548 words)