Chapter 23

YN pov:

I woke up to the sun in my face.... "Urg really... Fuck you sun..." I rolled over and was face to face with someone... I thought I was alone... I jumped out of bed and screamed... it woke the intruder up.... It was Ethan... "Ethan what the fuck!!???"

"Hold up before you freak... you asked me to stay in here..." he held his hands up...

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"It was around four in the morning you were having a bad dream you were screaming and crying throwing your arms everywhere too... I calmed you down and was about to leave but you asked me to stay...."

"Oh..... I'm sorry..."

"YN are you okay?" he asked walking closer to me...

"In all honesty I don't know.... I keep fighting with mark... I love him but... then he yells at me and it just.... Look it's hard to explain..." I tried to tell him.

"Well, YN the way you told me how things have been going you just need a break from him..."

"I guess you're right...."

"Hey do you want to go for a walk?"

"You know what sure." I agreed to him, knowing I just need to relax...

We left to go to the park but stopped at starbucks first for some coffee since it was still really early... we just go to the park it was pretty empty except for a family party under one of the huts.... We were walking around the pond for a while till ethan gets a call, it was tyler saying they need ethan at the office...

"Hey you want to come to the office with me?"

"Nah... I'm just going to hang her for a little while longer... I might stop by later..."

"Okay... but just know you can call me at any time i'm here for you!!!" he hugged me and kissed the top of my head and left.... I was frozen... he kissed the top of my head.... I was just used to mark doing that... nobody else... I shook it off and continued walking around the park... I felt like someone was watching me so I left.... But I turned around and it seemed like someone was following me... I couldn't see their face they had a huge hoodie on covering their face.... I walked a little faster and so did the other person but they started running I did too, trying to get away I turned down an alley thinking I can cut a short cut but it was a dead end... I was about to turn around but it was too late they grabbed me from behind and put a cloth over my mouth, I then felt really dizzy till everything went black.

Mark pov:

Dark opened a portal for me to go home the next day... I walked around the house no one was here but there was a note on the counter it was from Tyler,

'Hey dude so last night YN showed up... she wasn't too happy with you.... She told us everything that has been happening... I just know what thing that really stuck out to me and ethan is that you fight with her to much... she went to bed but ethan told me he heard her screaming last night she had a bad dream and asked him to stay with her, he did but did nothing I promise... but they left around 9 to go to the park.... I'm at the office if you need anything... see you soon tyler'

With reading the note I went straight to the office knowing by now ethan should be with them meaning YN is there too!! I have to tell her she needs to know it's her dad that's after her... I just got to the office and ran in... I sprinted up stairs and looked for YN...

"Where is she?" I asked everyone cause I didn't see her...

"At the park... she didn't want to leave yet..." ethan said calmly. I started freaking out... I ran out but with ethan following close behind...

"Mark? What's wrong?"

"YN in danger..... Her father is after her..." with that I got into the car and drove to the park.. I got there but didn't see her anywhere... I fell to my knees crying.... Till my phone started ringing... It was YN..

"YN omg where are you? Are you okay? Are you-" I got cut off by a man laughing....

"Man you are pathetic.... Why do you care for someone like her..." the other side of the phone.

"Who is this and where is YN!" I demanded.

"Oh you don't want her.... She's useless..."

"If she's so useless, why do you have her..."

"Well that's easy because she's mine..."

"FN (fathers name) let her GO!!!" I yelled.

"Nah I don't think so...."

"I will find you and I.WILL.GET.HER.BACK!!!"

"If you think so kid... If you get to her in time..." *click*

"WHAT!!!! NOOOOO!" a car pulled up to the park and a group of people ran towards me it was my friends...

"Where is she?" ethan cried.

"Her father has her... h-he m-might hurt her..." I fell to my knees again crying into my hands...

"Mark we will find her..." tyler said.

"Who do you know..?" I asked.

"I just got that feeling..." he said.

"Where do we begin..."

"The police?" ethan said...

"No he'll kill her... sooner."

"WAIT!!! Silver!!!"

"You called?" a voice said behind us.

"Silver we need your help finding YN she's in danger her father's going to kill her...." I pleaded...

"And why do you care?"

"Look I really do care, Silver I love her!!! Yeah we fight but that's because i'm trying to protect her!!!" I begged, she stared at me, hard.

"Wow you really do love her..." her face saddened.... She closed her eyes and when she opened them they were a bright orange.... She fell to her knees and then her eyes changed back to her normal color...

"Is everything okay?"

"S-she's.... Hurt really b-badly.... It seems like she's... in the upper part of california...." silver said weakly.

'Dark come here I need your help...' not even a second later him and anti showed up.

"What wrong?" he asked.

"It's YN she in danger, she's in the upper part of California can you open up a portal?" I said.

He just nodded and looked toward silver, they must be talking in their heads. He opened the portal and went in first anti behind them and then I went in everyone else stayed back.

"Thank you guys!" I said. They both just nodded.

"Silver said she should be around here..." he said while walking around.

A/N: So I might be ending this story soon... It just seems no one is enjoying this story.... I currently have a Ethan fanfic but that isn't getting any views either but I'm making it for my best friend in college its dedicated to her so if you want you can read that one... Its no where near done but I will leave this one open for a possible sequel.... if anyone would read it....  but I hope you guys enjoyed it while I posted.... (1069 words)- buh bye Ash.