Chapter 20

Darks pov:

Clay was still following he wasn't really talking, I would ask something and he would say something stupid... I knew he was lying...

"Where are you taking me?" clay finally asked.

"Where do you think?" I asked him curiously.

"I don't know... somewhere to kill me... Look I asked cause I don't know."

I smiled at him... I made sure it was really sinister! He looked terrified, he turned and ran the other way! 'Ha! The idiot thinks he can run away.' I teleported in front of him.

"Oof~" clay fell to the concrete sidewalk. "Ahhhh, where the fuck did you come from..."

"What? You haven't caught on yet? You really are a dumb one!" I told him.

"No... what the fuck is going on... I thought we had a deal!"

"We did till you were lying!" I yelled at him in his face.

"What? Why would I lie?" he said scared.

"You think I'm dumb, dude I can fucking read your mind! You are one sick fuck!"

"You know nothing!" he then spat at my face! 'Oh hell no!!'

"Big mistake asswhole!" I grabbed him by the collar and teleported to the basement of my house at raspy hill, I knocked him out and tie his arms together and hung him from a chain... that way he hung a few inches off the ground. After setting everything up, I teleported to anti... 'why is he at mark's house?'

"Anti!! I need your help with something!" I called out hoping he would hear me.

"What! dark?" he called back.

"I need help torturing someone."

He came from around the corner with YN and mark. 'Shit!'

"Anti, you don't have to do anything, you are your own boss." YN whispered up to him.

"You know what dark, she right I don't have to listen to you."

I shook my head, "Anti please you gotta listen to me!!"

"No! I don't I'm sick of your bullshite!!" he yelled.

"YN can't you please leave the room for a few minutes." Mark finally spoke.

"But~" she started.

"Please..." he said again.

"Fine!" she said angrily.

"You better have something good to say or-" mark started but I interrupted him.

"It's clay!!"

Both anti and mark were shocked.

"You're k-kidding right~!?" mark asked scared, I looked at anti it looked like his mind was going a million miles a minute, "dark?"

"What... No! I'm not!! He's at the raspy hill house right now! After I left here... I went into the city and he was following me calling me you... I let him talk to me and he told me that he wanted YN! Look i'm just trying to help..."

"Do you dark? Do you really? Or are you thinking up a new plan to do something to YN or mark?" anti came back.

"No... I'm not I'm telling the truth! If you don't trust me, urg- follow me!" I then opened a portal to raspy hill and let anti and mark go first.

YN pov:

WHAT!! Clay... h-he's back? I was sitting on top of the stairs listening to everything... I-I can't believe it... Was dark going to let clay take me.... Was anti right asking dark if he was a plan to hurt us or not.... Was dark lying?

"Urg- follow me..." dark said.... I crept down the steps and seen he opened a portal... I followed close behind before dark closed the portal.... Wait~ why did dark leave the portal open? It always closes right after.... I stepped in... I walked in and they were all standing there staring at me....

"Really YN?" Mark questioned me.... 'Shit!'

"Hey~"

"Go back! Right now!" mark demanded.

"Really mark, we're doing this again, I can make my own decisions! I'm not a FUCKING KID!"

"Look YN he's-"

"Anti shut it!" his face showed he was super shocked.

*snap* Then I felt limp and seen all black but before I was fully out I heard dark say.... "Sorry I had to do this YN~"

A/N: hey sorry this one is short (677 words) wrote this during my first week of school but the next chapter is longer, I promise its already typed and ready to go.... hope you all are enjoying this... cause i'm doing this blind cause no one is commenting to tell me how well i'm doing.... have a great day.... - Ash Buh bye