Lost Brother(1)

Bella's P.O.V

I wandered through the woods trying to see if I could find any small game, I usually don't get much luck considering I don't know how to shoot a bow and I can't use a gun because it attracts the things and scares off other game. I was taught by Shane how to shoot a gun though. I don't really like him, but he helped me so I guess I owe him for the weapons that could later save my life. The weapon I usually use are knives, when I was little my dad used to throw knives at targets and stuff for fun. So I was always fascinated in being able to hit the bullseye. My dad spent weeks teaching me how to throw, he was a patient man who loved his daughter more than anything in the world. Eventually he taught me how to hunt small game with them, who knew those lessons would keep me alive? I knew how to throw so when the biters, rotten-flesh-bags? Whatever you call them came around. I could kill them without having to get close and risk getting bit. Whenever I found knives it was always a win. Okay, enough about my obsession with throwing knives. My mother was a kind soul who worked as a cook at a resturant here in Georgia. She taught me how to cook and how to bake, those lessons don't really help me now, but I missed her. A lot.

I found a squirrel that was sitting on the ground beside a tree chewing on some food. I stopped and slowly raised my knife up into a throwing position. I aimed for the squirrel and threw my knife, killing the squirrel instantly. I walked up and took my knife out of it's head and picked it up. I figured one squirrel would be okay for now, I didn't want to test my luck and get lost or something. That would be a dumb idea. I began my walk back to the camp and there was a woman, well woman walker growling and walking towards me.

"Sorry," I muttered before taking a second knife and throwing it at it's head.

I walked up to the walker cleaning my knife off with a leaf. I began to search it and found two suckers in a purse that was hanging around her body. I continued my walk back to camp and when I finally made it, I saw the usual.

Most of the women down by the lake doing laundry, Dale sitting on top of the RV and I don't know where Shane and Carl are. Daryl was probably still out in the woods, Sophia was staying close to her mother, and the douche bag, Ed was heading down to the lake.

Before I get too carried away, I should probably tell you what I look like. Well I'm about 5'4 and I'm skinny. Obviously end of the world you know. I've got platinum  blonde colored hair that went down to the end of my ass, my eyes are just a light blue. I have some freckles splattered across my nose. I'm 33. My full name is Bella Marie Rohd.

I leaned against a tree and skinned the squirrel. Something else my dad taught me. I chucked the guts and everything else over into an area people wouldn't be in all that often. When I was done I took it over to Dale.

"How was your hunt?" He asked nicely as I climbed up the RV, I just shrugged and handed him the squirrel.

"Fine," I muttered quietly. I wasn't exactly comfortable with this group yet...

"Oooo, a fat one, this'll make a nice dinner," He smiled and put it into a cooler for dinner. Just to keep it away from the bugs and everything else. Nice dinner? Squirrel was disgusting, but it was something.

The group that was on a run came back and a new man came out and ran to Carl and Lori. The only person that didn't come out was Merle, uh oh. I hope he wasn't dead, he was kind of a douche, but still.
*
It was dark out, the group was sitting around a fire on logs, but I'm kind of shy so I sat on the ground not sitting by anyone. I was peeling the bark off of a random stick I found on the ground and listening to their conversations.
"Merle was a danger to us, we did what had to be done." The new man, Rick said.

"So is that what we tell Daryl?" Dale asked.

Apparently they handcuffed Daryl's brother to a roof, smart. Real smart. Can you sense the sarcasm?