Missing(48)

"This is all connected," Sasha snarled at him.

"First you show up, then we're being watched, now 3 of us are missing," She growled pulling her knife.

"Sasha don't!" Rosita called.

"I don't have anything to do with this," Gabriel defended holding up his hands.

"Where are our people?" I demanded joining sides with Sasha.

"I don't have anything to do wi-" He started.

"Where are our people!" Sasha screamed angrily.

He repeated himself.

Rick pushed Sasha back. He stood in front of him. I was by his side.

"Why'd you bring us here?" I asked, Gabriel stumbled over his words.

"Are you working with someone?" Rick asked.

"I'm alone, I'm alone, I was always alone," Gabriel defended.

"What about the woman in the food bank?" Rick asked.

"You'll burn for this?" I asked, Katie and Carl found those words scratched into the side of the church.

"What are you gonna burn for, Gabriel?" Rick demanded grabbing the collar of the man's shirt. Rick shoved the man away as he began to cry.

"I lock the doors at night," He started, "I always lock the doors at night, I always-"

He cried some and then straightened himself up as tears fell down his face.

"They started coming, my congregation. Atlanta was bombed the night before and they were scared. They were looking for a place where they would feel safe... And it was so early, it was soo early. The doors were still locked, you see it was my choice. They were trying to pry off the shutters and they were banging on the walls and screaming at me so the dead came for them," He explained, tear drops hitting the ground, "Women, children..... Entire families calling my name as they were torn apart. Begging me for mercy and damning me to hell. I buried their bones.... I buried it all...... The Lord sent you here to finally punish me."

Gabriel fell onto the ground sobbing, "I'm damned, I was damned before.... I always locked the doors. I always locked the doors."

A shadow walked across the building.

"Guys, something's here," I called out quietly.

"I saw it too," Glenn agreed. Carl and Katie stood beside eachother, Carl's arm was loosely wrapped around her. I ran to the window.

"There's someone outside laying in the grass!" I called. Sasha ran outside, I followed. It was Bob, his leg was gone, but bandaged.

"Bob!" Sasha cried out as she sprinted to him. Walkers were coming.

"Just get him inside," I commanded, I used the butt of my gun to crush a walker's skull. There were about 6 of them. Rick got another. Glenn got 2, Maggie got one. I don't know who got the other 2, but they were dead. A gunshot fired at us. Rick blindly fired back. I ran to help Sasha and Tara carry Bob inside. We made our way up the stairs and into the church.

We layed him on the ground, he woke up a few minutes later.

"I was in the graveyard, somebody knocked me out," Bob explained, his voice shaking, "I woke up outside this place.. It looked like a school.

"It was Gareth and five others, they were eating my leg right in front of me... Like it was nothin, All proud. Like they had it all figured out."

"Was Daryl there, or Carol?" I asked.