Chapter One~ Bonfire Pt. 1

Brantleys Pov
   My back deck is very unsettling when you've got a gun sitting by you and a bullet in your hand. I pick up my pistol and put the bullet in it. I unload it.
     "Suicide is a coward escape and I ain't no bitch." I growl to myself looking into the setting sun. 'But, what if I am a coward?' I think to myself.
       ''No! Your Brantley Gilbert! Your a strong, hot, powerful outlaw.'' I whisper, "But, will anyone really miss me?" I feel tears well up in my eyes. 'Am I really that weak?' I think to myself as I stare at shiny gold bullet flipping between my index and middle finger, clicking against my silver rings. I load the gun, then unload it, then load it again, then unload it. I did it for about 10 minutes until I loaded it again.
     "No one will miss you! You're just a psychotic, stupid, alcohol addicted, maniac. Take the freaking gun and end it already!" I yell to myself. I lift the gun to my head and put my index on the trigger. I drop to my knees and cry. When the pistol  hits the ground, it sets itself off, the gold bullet disappearing into the unknown darkness in my woods edging at my back yard.
   "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?" I yell pretty much having a break down. My back door opens, revealing Jason, Cole, Justin, and Thomas. I met them when I was in the music business still. They were some of the only people that accepted me, even with my condition.
        "Woah! Buddy, what's wrong?" Justin asked kneeling by me.
      "I can't do this anymore!" I cry. "Now, I look like a damn baby crying like a coward. I just wish someone would kill me already!" I yell.
     "Woah! B calm down! It's alright, were here for you. Now, will you explain why you had a gun?" Thomas said as he and the rest of the guys made me sit on the couch on my porch as Cole and Jason sat on the chairs.
       "I was going to shoot myself." I mumble quietly.
    "Bud, listen to me." Jason said, "We all care about you. If anything happened to you, we'd all go crazy. Anytime you feel suicidal, call us and we'll be over in less then 20 minutes. Midnight or noon, we'll be there. At least one of us will, I promise."
    "Hey, what you need is to go with us to a bonfire tonight, get your mind off things, have a few beers and chat up a sexy girl to take home." Thomas said.
    "Yeah!" All the guys agreed.
    "I ain't sure." I mumble.
    "Well, we are! Now, get your ass inside and change outta those sweats and become the sexy Brantley we all know!" Justin said as I stood up.
      "Fine!" I laughed," Wait, did you call me sexy?" I ask, raising a eyebrow.
    "Yes, I did now get in there." He said slapping my butt as he pushed me in there. I laugh.
    "Brotha, you need medical attention." I yell going to my room.
   Oh boy, this bonfire should be fun.

     A/N PLEASE ANSWER! ❤❤❤❤
   Do yall like this chapter? It was inspired by CyleeLynn who gave me the idea for entire story. P.S. I'll explain BG' s condition later on.