Chapter 9- Guilt

Keith's POV
I was sitting in the living room with Brantley because he was helping me write songs since he doesn't perform anymore. He helps all his friends write songs. Braelynn wasn't here but I had to tell Brantley. It was driving me insane. I couldn't hold it any longer.
     "Brantley, I need to tell you something." I sigh.
     "What's up buddy?" He asked looking up from his notebook.
    "Me and Brae hooked up but...." before I could finish Brantley was yelling.
    "WHAT? Why? When? I thought we was friends!" He yelled.
    "B! Let me explain." I said.
      "Alright, you can try to explain." He growled.
     "Listen, we weren't in a sober state. We had a few too many drinks and didn't know what we were doing. We were gonna tell you together but it was driving me nuts. I swear, I'd never do that to you if I was sober."
    "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT AFTER MY- Wait, yall we're drunk?"He sighed," I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's okay as long as you were drunk. Everyone has hooked up on occasion when they're drunk." He laughed.
     "You're not mad?" I ask.
     "Of course not. I trust you, Keith. You've never given me any reason not to. So, if you say y'all were drunk, I believe you."
    "Good." I sigh, "I thought you were gonna kill me." We laugh.
    "Ready to get to writing?"
    "Yup." I say picking up my guitar.
   2 hours later
Braelynns Pov
   I walked inside and saw BG standing there at the steps. I stepped up and kissed him as I tried to go inside with my grocery bags he grabbed my hand making me turn.
    "Can I ask you something?" He smirked.
    "Sure." I smile.
    "Am I as good a kisser as Keith?" He smirked.
    "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.
     "Keith told me y'all hooked up."
    I went pale and wide eyed, "Brantley, I can explain."
    "You don't have to. Keith told me y'all were drunk."
     "You're not mad." I asked.
     "Nah. It's okay." He smiled, "I'm going to write with Luke and Jason at Jason's. I'll be back around 7:30 PM. Bye, baby girl." He said as he kissed my forehead lightly and hopped into the truck.
2 hours later
  Brantleys Pov
     Me and the boys had taken a break to just relax and have a beer.
    "So, how's it going with you and that firecracker, Braelynn?" Luke winked.
      "I just found out her and Keith hooked up but..." Jason choked on his sip of beer and Luke  jumped up.
    "IM GONNA KILL HIM AND HAVE CAROL KILL HER!" He says.
    "Nah, it's cool Luke. They were both drunk." Me and Jason laugh at his anger.
    "Oh! I feel stupid now...." He says awkwardly making me and Jason laugh even harder.
   After me and Jason stopped laughing and could breathe again, Jason asked,
          "So, you're not mad?"
          "No, I'm not mad. I'm hurt actually. I really love her but, she clearly doesn't feel the same." I sigh.
       "You don't know that, buddy. She was drunk." Luke says.
       "No, she called him hot in front of me. She doesn't feel the same." I sigh.
      "I'm sorry, bro." Jason says.
      "It's alright. Ready to keep writing?'' I ask.
        "Yep." Luke says.
         "Mhmmmm." Jason says.
  Braelynns Pov
   I can't get mine and Brantleys conversation out of my mind. He said he wasn't mad but I could tell he was hurt. I saw the look in eyes; sadness and pain. I need to make it up to him, and fast. He's one of the most important people in my life and I can't bare to see him upset. I wrote a list of things I was gonna do for him (picture above) and, the last one was my favorite 😉. I decided to do his laundry first.
1 hour later
  I drive into the parking lot of  tractor supply. I went into the store and looked around until I found the perfect leather jacket. It had chains on it and a big patch on the back that said
   "I'll treat you almost as well as I treat my Harley if you treat me as good as your mustang." Then I went to a hunting store and bought him a new gun, a 9mm. Then I went to get him a new golden pair of brass knuckles. I stopped at Rebel Corner to get a part of his extra present.
7:30
   Brantley came in and I immediately ran to him.
   "I got you some things!" I exclaimed handing him the bags, "And before you say I didn't have to, I did it because I wanted to."
  "Alright!" He laughed as he opened the tractor supply bag. "Woah! Sick! Thanks." He said laying it over the back of the leather chair. Then he pulled out the gun and brass knuckles. "Thank you!" He smiled kissing the top of my head.
20 minutes later
Brantleys Pov
   I was going into our garage to wash my  bikes when I heard something. It was music. I cracked open the door and saw Braelynn singing along to "Crazy Town" by Jason Aldean while washing my Harley in a tiny confederate flag bikini. Dang, the little women was really turning me on. I walked up behind her and leaned over her to grab her hand. She let go off the pink scratchy sponge. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder before giving her a nice smack in her butt causing her to moan.
        "Come on, babygirl." I smirk as I think she doesn't really have a choice. She's thrown over my shoulder.
    Tonight will be fun.
Authors Note
   948 words! Wow! I had to get a little payback  on my friend @CyleeLynn for what she did in S.Y.L.O !! Thx for your support, it means so much! Also, what do you think BG means by tonight will be fun?
Also, I'm gonna be doing a question every time I post a chapter and if you get it right, you'll be the chapter champ. First question; who is my favorite country singer besides BG out of:
A. Marren Morris
B. Rodney Akins
C. Jason Aldean
D. Hank Williams Sr.
    Good luck! ❤