Chapter Thirteen- Planning

***DISCLAIMER: short chapter***
Brantleys Pov
1 month later
      In a week is Braelynns 24th birthday and with the help of Lauren, Thomas, Caroline, and Luke, she's gonna have an amazing birthday party. Thomas and Luke agreed to help so I wouldn't  be the only guy.
Twenty minutes later
    I pull up to Thomas and Laurens house, I see Lauren holding Ada while Thomas is running around the front yard, chasing after his rambunctious 3 year old, Willa.
    "Bwantley!!!" Willa yelled running to me.
     "Howdy ma'am." I joke lifting her up. "How is one I'd my favorite little girls?" She gives me a thumbs down 🖓. "Why is that?" I ask. She points to Ada. "Awh! Willa Grey, you'll end up loving her."
       "No." She pouts crossing her arms. I laugh along with Thomas.
      "Willa Grey, lunch time!!!" Lauren called as I set her down.
      "Yay!" She cheers running to her moma as me and Thomas chuckle.
Ten minutes later
      Luke and Carol pull up and come inside.
      "Do yall want any pizza?" Lauren asked from the kitchen.
     "No thanks." Everyone said.
      "So what are we talking about, again?" Luke asked.
        "Braelynn's birthday party thingy." Thomas chuckled.
         "Okay, I have a great theme!" Lauren smiled, "pink and camo! Her favorite colors!"
          "Great idea!" I smile.
         "Why don't we throw her a surprise party? Lauren or I can keep her busy while everyone else sets up." Carol suggested.
         "Okay." Everyone agreed.
         "So Saturday at 5?" Thomas asked.
          "Yep!" Carol said. Lauren came back from the other room and calling Brae to make sure our plan worked. I really want thisparty to be great because I never really made it up to her when I cheated on Amber with her.
         "Okay so she agreed to go to the mall or something with me on Saturday so, everything is set!" Lauren smiled putting her phone in her jean pocket.
              "Perfect." We all said.

***A/N***
Just a few more chapters :(
Can yall suggested what the sequal should be called?
Love yall.
Also expect at least 1 more update tonight 😊😊😊