Chapter 10- This Will Be Fun

Brantleys Pov
   Since Brae teased me by wearing that little triangles that barely covered anything, I'm gonna have fun teasing her tonight. I walked up the stairs slowly and eased open the door with my foot. I laid her on the bed before walking to shut the door.
     "I like that bikini, baby girl." I smirk.
      "Oh, do you?" She winks, "well, don't you like this even more?" She smirked as she untied the top of the bikini before pulling it off of her tan skin and throwing it at me.
    "You're gonna get it later babygirl, but first, I'm gonna get a shower." I tease.
    "Brantley!!!!" She whines.
    "You can join!" I chuckle as I walk in the bathroom. Less than a second later she was trailing behind me. After I stripped down, we climbed in.
    She began to put the shampoo in her hand but I took it from her. Squirting it in my hands and gently massaging the tiny girls scalp. She purred loudly when I squirted her lilac and roasted nuts into my large calloused hands and rubbed it all over her body. She moaned loudly as I rubbed her clit. She had already rinsed her body off so, I whispered,
      "Why don't I shower later so you and I can have some fun?"
      "Alright." She winked as she dried herself off with the towel. She was out of the room before I could climb out. When I dried off, I went in to the room and saw Brae, striped down and propped up on her elbows.
    "Wow!" I whispered.
     "You wanna have some fun?" She winked.
     "Sure do, babygirl." I grinned darkly as I climbed on top of her. I locked my lips onto hers and slipped my tounge between the two of her perfect pink lips. I kissed her passionately, all tounge teeth.
     "Can you get on with it?! I want you inside me, daddy!!!" She whined. I chuckled darkly and kissed her body, leaving hickeys all down her. I finally got to her clit, I licked her to tease her. I stuck one long tattooed finger inside her making her moan out my name. I started lapping her like a thirsty Rottweiler on a hot summer day before adding a second finger.
    "Cum for me babygirl!" I growl against her. She did as told and I licked her clean. When I climbed up her, she tried to take control and I chuckled. "I'm gonna show you who's boss, babygirl!" I said before slamming as hard as possible into her tight wet heat.
      "Brantley!!!!" She screamed. I did that a few more times wringing out a few more orgasms from her before finding my own. I tried getting up but she pinned me down.
        "Stay, you'll enjoy it." I gave her an odd look before realising what she was doing. She slid down my body  and gave me the best blow job I ever had. My eyes rolled back in my head.
     "Cum for me, daddy." She moaned. I did as told and she got up. She climbed in bed and melted to my bare chest. "Good night, daddy." She mumbled sleepily.
          "Good night, babygirl." I say drifting into sleep.

CHAPTER CHAMP (S)
    THERE WERE 2 THIS TIME! madison8286 AND baseballbaby1.!!!! The answer was Gonna Know We Were Here and One We Won't Forget by Jason Aldean even though I love every single one of his songs.
   Next Question is:
   What is my favorite Thomas Rhett Song (although I love all)? There are 3 answers.
     Options:
A. Unforgettable
B. Something To Do With My Hands
C. In A Minute
D. Craving You
E. Die A Happy Man  (the remix) ft. Tori Kelly
F. All American Middle Class White Boy
G. Sorry For Partying
    See yall later! Lots of love ❤