Chapter 5- Jail Time Pt. 1

Brantleys POV
  "Can yall come over? I did something stupid." I asked.
  "We'll be over in 15 minutes. Will you leave the door unlocked?"
  "Sure! Who all is coming?"
   "Me, Justin, Luke, Thomas, Cole, and Keith."
   "Kay, see yall." I sigh.
15 minutes later
  The guys all pull up into my drive in their fords and Chevys. They come inside while I'm chillin in the den.
      "BG! Where are you at?" Jason yelled.
     "Den!" I yelled back dropping my head into my hands. They all came in and sat down around me.
     "What did you do, Brantley?" Keith asked. I didn't want to tell the that I cut myself so, I just held on my wrist revealing scars.
      "Why?" They all asked in perfect unison.
   10 minutes later
    After I explained what Kolby told me and finding out Braelynn has a boyfriend Luke growled,
    "I'm gonna kill Kolby and have Carol kill Braelynn." Then, there was a knock at my front door. So I got up and answered it. When I opened it, I saw Braelynn. She was in a loose tank top, SHORT shorts, barefoot, mascara running down her face, bruises everywhere along with cuts, and a busted lip. She was crying her eyes out and breathing heavily. The second I saw her, all my anger and hatred for melted away into a puddle on the hard wood in front of me.
     "Oh my God! What happened, baby? Are you alright? Who did this?" I ask pulling her in from the rain.
     "My... My... boy..." She gasped as I picked her up and sat her up on my kitchen counter. She was having a mini anxiety attack.
    "Where's your inhaler?" I ask trying to calm her down. She hands me her bag and points to the front pocket. After pushing her cell phone, multiple fruit flavored lipglosses, and tampons, which made me wildly uncomfortable, I found her inhaler. I took it out and helped her use it. I brought her into the living room and sat her on my lap while she calmed down.
    "Sshhh! Baby, it's alright. You're safe now." I whisper trying to calm the whimpering girl in my lap down.
20 minutes later
    She finally calmed down and just rested her head on my chest. She was a bit nervous because she didn't know anyone besides me so, she stayed laying on my chest, wrapped up in my big tattoed muscled arms.
      "BG, who are these guys?" She whispered.
      "BraeBrae, these are my friends. Keith, Cole, Jason, Justin, Cole, and Thomas. Guys this is Braelynn."
        "Hey, nice to meet you." She quivered.
        "Nice to meet you, too." They all said.
         "Is Keith Australian?" She whispered. I nodded my head. "He's kinda hot." She giggled biting her lip.
     "Thanks." He laughed.
     "But, not as hot as you." She giggled poking my chest lightly. Then, there was a loud pounding on the door. Me and Braelynn go to answer the door. When she saw who it was, her face went white and she backed up into Luke. He ran his hands up and down her arms trying to calm her down.
       "May I help you?" I ask.
       "Hey, I'm Kalub! I'm Braelynn Marie's boyfriend. We had a little fight earlier and she thought she could just run off but, I'm here to take her off your hands and back to our house." He smiled innocently but he wasn't fooling me.
      "BRANTLEY DON'T FALL FOR IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH AN ABUSIVE MAN!" Braelynn cried.
    "I'm sorry but, she ain't going home with you." I say crossing my arms over my black Harley Davidson shirt.
     "Why not?" He asked letting his smile drop. I took Brae's hand and gently guided her by me.
    "Because, Kalub, you did this." I said pointing to her bruised up arm.
     "No, I didn't! Now come on Braelynn Marie!" He said grabbing her arm.
      "Oww!" She said flinching in pain. I clenched my fist, trying to control my condition. 
     "Buddy, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your hands off her, now!" I growled looking into his dark coward eyes.
     "What are you gonna do about it, Outlaw?" He laughed in his Chicago accent.
      "Well, I might just have to put the city slicker standing in front of me in the dirt." I  growl bucking up to him.
     "You wanna take this outside, cowboy?"
    "I'd love to." I smile. We went into the front yard and he three the first punch but I caught his hand, I threw my hand and uppercutted him in the side of the jaw. He stumbled back a few steps. He smirked holding his jaw. Then he, no joke, jumped on me. I barked out a laugh at him tryna punch me while I slipped a calloused hand into my jean pocket without him knowing and flipped us over, to where i was on top of him. He went pale and wide eyed when he saw what I had. Hint, it wasn't my rings, it was....

      A/M
     What do you think BG has? Why do u think I called the chapter jail time part 1?   🤔🤔❤❤❤