Four- A Boyfriend? Abuse?

Brantleys POV
   I had just dropped Braelynn off at her apartment and came home. I was insanely bored and had nothing to do so I decided to call my friend Eli.
        "Hey BG!" He said through the phone.
       "Hey, do yall want to come over?"
       "Sure  sure we'll see you in about an hour."
   1 hour later
  Eli and the kids pulled up an old beat-up Ford and I open the door.
     "Hey Uncle B!" They yelled in unison as they jumped into my arms.
    "Wassup Kiddos?" I asked.
    "I'm starting kindergarten in a few days!" Cam squealed.
  " Wow, aren't you a big girl?" I smile, "Tinsley?"
   "Dad bought me my first IPhone!" Tinsley squealed.
   "Woah! Aren't you just a tiny little adult?" I smile.
  "Yup, soon I'm gonna be able to move out, get married, and get a job!"
   " Hold on you still got a few hundred years for you can even consider getting married baby girl!" I laugh.
   "But, Jason Aldean, Justin Moore and Channing Tatum will be dead by then!" She whines.
   "Oh well!"I say.
1 hour later
  I was sitting on the couch in my living room talking to Eli for a while as Tinsley and cam played  outside. They came inside butting heads and no, not literally, I mean arguing.
     "Dad, tell Cam to give me back my phone!" Tinsley whined.
      "Cam baby, give Tins her phone back!" Eli said.
       "But, dad!" Can whined.
       "Now, or I'm gonna spank your ass!" He said.
      "No!" Cam sassed. He lifted his hand back and my protective side kicked in. I stood up, gently guided the girls behind me, and picked Eli up by his throat. I tightened my grip around his neck.
      "You ain't going to touch these little girls, are we understood?" I  growled drawing my hand back, ready to mess up his face.
    "Uncle B! Don't, please!" Tinsley cried. I shook my head, pulling myself back into reality. I let go of Eli who fell backwards hard, into the chair, making it flip backwards. I turned to the girls and saw them crying, curled up next to each other in the corner. I tried to put my hands on their shoulders but, they flinched back. I just did what I promised I'd never do, I made my two favorite little girls scared of me.
    "It's alright, girls, come on." I soothed holding my hands out for them to take. Once they stood up, I dried their tears and Tinsley sat on my left leg on the couch.
      "Uncle B, why'd you try and hurt daddy?" Cam said.
       "Well, sweetheart," I paused lifting her up on my right leg, "Uncle B is sick, and sometimes, he hurts the people he cares about." I tried to explain it in the nicest way possible.
      "Are you contagious?" Tinsley asked.
       I laughed out, "No, baby!"
      "Girls, mommy has lunch ready so we need to get going. Tell Uncle B bye, and go get in the car." Eli said checking his phone.
     "Bye Uncle B!" They smiled in unison hugging me and scrambling off my lap.
    "It's taco day!" He said laughing at their excitement.
    "That makes since!" I laugh, " I'm really sorry about earlier." I sigh.
    "Don't apologize, it's not your fault. You can't control that." He patted my shoulder.
    "But, I still feel bad." I sigh.
    "It's alright, I'll see ya around B!"
    "Bye!"
    20 minutes later
  Oh no, I feel something, and it ain't good. I wanna take my pistol and put it up to my head then, pull the trigger. I can't, I promised the guys. And, what about Braelynn? If I'm gone, who would protect her? I call her, and she answers before I remember, I didn't tell her.
          "Hey Brantley!" She said. "Why'd you call?" She asks.
         "Hey Brae, wrong number." I say.
        "Braelynn Marie, who's that?!" A guys voice yells.
        "No one. A wrong number." She says. "I'll talk to you later. Bye BG!" She says quickly, whimpering in fear.
     "Bye, Brae." I say. I sit around thinking about what I heard on the phone. She was so scared when the man yelled.
   Is that her boyfriend? Why was she scared when he yelled? Does he abuse her?  I thought.
   I was snapped out  of my thoughts by a call from Kolby.
     "Hey brother!" I said.
     "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" He yelled making my pull the phone away from my ear.
    "Did I miss something or...?" I asked.
     "YOU ALMOST HIT ELI IN FRONT OF HIS LITTLE GIRLS!" He yelled again.
     "I know and I feel horrible but you know I can't control that because of my condition." I say tears welling up in my eyes.
   "WELL LEARN HOW TO CONTROL IT! YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T! JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY! YOU'RE WORTHLESS! NO ONE LOVES YOU! INCLUDING ME!" He yelled hanging up. I threw my phone against the wall in rage but it didn't break. I was bawling my eyes out like a damn baby. Kolby was right, no one loves me. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a watermelon knife. I cringed at the warm stinging sensation in my wrist. Then, a few drops of blood hit my bare feet.
     'Just one more wrist.' I thought. I cut the next one. I dropped my knife and looked at my wrist.
    "What's wrong with me?" I asked. I immediately ran to the bathroom and cleaned my wrist.
I called Jason.
      "Hey BG! Everything alright?" He said.
       "Can you come over? I did something stupid..." I sniffled from crying.

    Author's note
Woah! 929 words! Hope yall like this! How do yall feel about what Brantley found out about Braelynn? More importantly, what about what Kolby told BG? Do y'all think he'll apologize?