Chapter 8- Drunken Mistakes

Braelynn's POV
   We stopped by my apartment.
    "Do you want to come inside?" I ask unbuckling my seat belt.
     "Sure. Any vicious animals who might kill me?" He jokes.
      "Just a 2 pound morky named Cupcake." I laugh climbing out of his beat up ford. I held his hand.
      Keith's POV
     I felt a little awkward  holding her hand. It's not like I'm any older than her, we're both 23 and of course I like her but, she's BG's girl.
    "You look nice tonight." She smiled.
    "Thank you. You're really pretty." I said uncomfortably. She unlocks the door and we walk in.
"You've got a nice place." I say looking around as she leads us into her room.
    "Thanks." I see a queen sized bed and all I can think about is how badly I want to lay her down it and feel every one of her curves pressed against me.
   "What are you thinking about?"
She asks.
    "Nothing." I lie. I can't tell her I was thinking about her long legs, her pretty eyes, her long hair, and how amazing it'd be to kiss her.
     "Keith, you can't lie. You like me and I like you, am I wrong?"
   I sigh, "You're right, I like you."
     "Then, let's make out." She suggested.
      "What about BG and you..  ?"
     "What BG doesn't know won't hurt him." She whispers before grabbing the collar of my shirt and locking her lips to mine. I push her against the green wall and my lips travel to her neck. We break away and we go back.
1 and 1/2 hours
     We came home and ate some pizza and had a few too many drinks. We made out before I picked her up and took her upstairs.
Next morning
   I woke up, wrapped around Braelynn. Her bare back melted to my bare chest. I looked around the room and saw our clothes flung everywhere. The bed was all messed up and my door was locked. I suddenly realized what happened.
   Flashback
Braelynn was pinned against the door with my lips kissing her neck. She had already pulled my shirt over my head. She moaned loudly as I bit her neck.
      "Daddddddy!" She moaned. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I unclipped her bra and pulled it off of her. She undid my belt and I pulled down her shorts leaving her in her lace thong with her brown wavy hair drapped over her shoulders. She pushed down my jeans and boxers. I pushed down her thong and picked her up, laying her in my bed. I hovered over her before smashing my lips to her and kissed her. It was all teeth and tounge. I scratched my teeth all the way down her body. I took both hands and held her body down. I licked her clit to tease her before sucking her hard causing her to moan.
     "Daddddddyyyy! Ughhh! Ohhhh! Morrrreeee daddddddddy!" She moaned. I lined up with her entrance and slammed into her. "Ohhhhhhh! Harder! Dadddddddyyyy!"  She screamed as she scratched my back. She bit my neck as I slammed into her tight wet heat. I did a few more times before we both went over the edge.
     "DADDDDDDY!" She screamed.
     "Good gracious." I groan.
   End of flashback
How will I explain this to BG?