chapter 14- Birthday

***Braelynns Pov***
***Saturday at noon***
    I just finished getting ready to go to the mall with Lauren. I put on a black and white crop that said, "Bad Choices Make Good Stories", some black skinny jeans, and my white boots.

 I put on a black and white crop that said, "Bad Choices Make Good Stories", some black skinny jeans, and my white boots

    I got a text from Lauren so, I told Brantley goodbye and left.
Twenty minutes later
      We pull into Taco Bell and park the car. Lauren gets recognised by some of Thomas Rhetts fans so I just chill back and wait about five minutes before we go inside. I order 2 tacos and a small coke  and Lauren gets some nachos and a small Dr. Pepper. We go sit down at a corner booth and just catch up. Since she adopted Willa AND had Ada, we haven't got to hang out much.      60 minutes later
    We head into the mall and buy a bunch of clothes for ourselves. I helped her pick out a few outfits for Ada and Willa her first pair of boots. We shop until about 4 P.M. then stop at the food court to get some Japenesse food. We left about 4:45 to head home.
Five o' Clock P.M.
   We walk into a dark house and I hear a shuffling noise but i just assume Brantleys being silly so I turn on the light.
      "SUPRISE!" Everyone jumps out shouting making me scream and Lauren laugh. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAEBRAE!"
       "Guys! Thank you!" I smile as I tear up. I spend the party talking to people, dancing, and begging them to tell me what they got me. Finally, after we have cake, it's time for presents! I get so excited like I'm a 12 year old who just got her first phone. Everyone got me amazing gifts. I got:
Luke and Carol- Boots
Thomas and Lauren- Makeup
Justin and Kate- More Makeup
Cole- A dress
Keith- Some crop tops
Kolby- Chokers
   But my absolute favorite gift was from Brantley.
      "Are you ready?" He smiled making me nod eagerly. "Alright, bring him in Kolby." Kolby brought in the cutest bulldog ever!!
    "OHMYGOD! HE'S SO CUTE!" I squeal.
    "And he's all yours." Brantley says taking him from Kolby and giving him to me.
     "Ohmygod! Thank you!!!" I squeal hugging him.
    "Kiss!" Luke chants. Then everyone starts. We laugh and kiss as everyone cheers. I go out into the crowd holding my still unnamed puppy.
2 hours later
  "So, do you have a name for the little guy?" Brantley asks while we cuddle up to each other and our pups in bed. I think for a second before coming up with an idea.
         "Outlaw." I smirk.
         He smirks, "I love you..." he pauses before correcting."Your puppys name."
       "I love you..." I blurt before tryna pass it off as a mistake, "your puppy's name too."
     He smiles sadly, "Night, darlin'."
     "Night."

   ***Authors note****
THEY SAID I LOVE YOU!!...but then passed it off as a mistake. Why do you think BG was sadly smiling? Don't you love Outlaw?! Only about 3 more chapters until I'll start the sequal!!! It's bitter sweet but I thought of a title for the Sequal!!! Love yall!!!!