Chapter 16- Epilogue :(:

Braelynns Pov
    I rush to the front desk, year stained cheeks and mascara running down my cheeks, my breathing erratic.
     "May I help you ma'am?" The desk lady asked rudely.
      "I need to see Brantley Gilbert."
      "Only family or spouses." She smirks.
      "I'm his girlfriend, now, where is he?" I growl.
     "Second floor, room B12."
      "Thank you!" I say over my shoulder rushing to the elevator.  I run into his room and see him unconscious. "Baby, wake up!" I cry gently grabbing his big calloused hand in my small, frail hand. "Baby, I love you. I need you. Please don't go. I can't live without you. Please, Brantley, I love you." I cry. Lauren and Thomas came in along with Luke, Carol, Cole, Jason, Brittany, and Keith.
        "Kiss him." Carol smiled, "it worked for Prince charming snd sleeping beauty, maybe it'll work for you." I looked at everyone.
        "It's worth a try." Brittney smiled sadly. I nodded and leaned forward. I kissed him and too my suprise, he kissed back! Everyone gasped when I pulled back and he opened his eyes.
     "I love you, Brantley Keith." I cry happily.
      "I love you, too." He whispered before we kissed again.
      "I guess true love is really all you need." Lauren whispered leaning her head onto Thomas shoulder.
2 weeks later
    Brantley was released from the hospital a week ago and is now fully recovered. We were sitting on the couch with our friends talking when someone brought up that the fact Brantley was drunk when he wrecked.
     "Darlin, by the way, I'm staying sober for our baby." He smiled.
     "Really?" I smile.
     "Yea. It needs a good sober father, not some drunk."
    "Thank you baby." I smile.
     "One more thing." He says putting his hand in his pocket. Everyone knew what was happening but me so theu grabbed their phones and began recording.
Brantleys Pov
      "Listen, darling, I love you so much but I was scared to tell you, but, now I'm not. So, Braelynn Marie, will you marry me?" I ask getting on one knee.
      "OHMYGOD!!! YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!" She cries happily before I scoop her into a hug. Then it fades away and I hear a Braelynn whisper, "Baby, are you gonna wake up?" She giggles. I wake up and realize everything besides Braelynn and I and how I proposed and her being pregnant and my wreck was a wreck. And of course our friends.
    "Why?" I smile.
     "You got sound check in an hour. BGNaition is expecting your last show as a single man to be amazing."
     "Fine! But, I can't  wait to marry you and have our daughter."
    "Same. I love you, Outlaw."
    "I love you, too."

   THE END... (FOR NOW)
THE EPILOUGE IS HERE!!! WHAT A BITTERSWEET MOMENT! DO Y'ALL LIKE HOW I ENDED IT!!??!! I'LL GIVE YOU MORE INFO ABOUT THE SEQUAL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE Y'ALL