Chapter Three- Things Got Wild ;)

Braelynn Pov
   I woke up in Brantleys arms, I loved it. I love every little detail about him, his tattoo muscles, his eyes, his raspy voice, his beard, his everything.
     "Hello gorgeous." I heard his raspy voice that was sexy and made me want him even more.
    "Morning sexy." I flirt. "Well don't you just seem sexy?"
   "Is someone flirting?" He asked and I felt the major hard in his pants.
    "Well, yea, I really want you."
     "Do you now?" He smirked.
    "Yea, do you want me?"
     "Very much."
     "Well, then you'll love this." I leaned in and locked lips. He licked my bottom lip, begging for  entrance. I deny with a smirk just to drive him crazy. He smirked and I knew he had an idea. He grabbed the edge of my lace underwear and RIPPED it and pulled it off me, throwing it to the floor. He took his thumb and rubbed my clit fast. Then he moved his hand and placed it on my butt. He rubbed it before lifting and giving it a hard slap. I moaned into the kiss and he took the chance to slip his tounge in my mouth. We made out and I pushed his sweatpants down then his underwear. He pulled off my shirt and unclipped my bra, never breaking the kiss. He pulled away and eyed me up and down.
     "Stand up and spread your legs!" He demanded sexily. I did as he said and he got down on his knees in front of me. He stuck his head right in front of my clit and licked it. He sucked hard on it and used his hands to hold my hips still.
     "Ohhhhh! BRANTLEY! UGGGGGHHHH!" I moaned loudly. He sent me over the edge and I cummed in his mouth.
    "Call me daddy!" He growled as he stood up and pushed me onto the bed. "Are you ready?" He whispered in my pierced ear.
     "Yes, daddy." I moan.
   Brantley POV
   I push into the tight wet heat.
      "Gosh, babygirl, your lil' pussy is soaked. Who made you this wet?" I say hammering into her making it almost impossible for her to answer.
    "You...you...you did...daddy! Ohhhhhh!" She moans as she gasps for air.
    "Do you like the way I feel inside you?" I purr shoving inside her as deep into her as I could go. She nods. I ram into her once more before we both go over the edge.
    "DADDDDDDDYYYY!" She screams loudly going over the edge.
    "Dear God!" I groan as I suck her soft spot.
   "Brantley, get up, stand with your legs apart, now!" She growls. I do what she says and she gets on her knees in front of me. She takes me into her mouth and swirls her tounge around me. My eyes roll back in my head as she bobs her head gently. I fist my hands in her hair and moan loudly. I cum in her mouth and she swallows it, surprising me. Most my ex's spit. We get dressed and go out to breakfast.