Chapter 11-Flashback & Fights

Braelynn's POV
    1 week later
  I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when I saw Brantley was tagged in a post.

    Braelynn's POV    1 week later  I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when I saw Brantley was tagged in a post

Tags:@BrantleyGilbertOfficial
@AmberCochell: Ilysm BG! Ur always so sweet!! Like when you took that slut, Braelynn, in. ❤
@LukeBryanOfficial: @AmberCochell, first off stfu!! Ur just jealous she's gorgeous!! 2nd, Brae and no slut. Will u ever grow up?
@BrantleyGilbertOfficial: u tell her Luke. And, Amber, we broke up a year ago. Move on!!!
   I laughed.
    "What are you laughing about?" Brantley asked.
   "How you and Luke responded to that Amber chick."
     He laughed, "Yeah, she was some crazy ex of mine. We were actually engaged for a few months."
   "Can I hear the story?"
   "Maybe later, I'm going to hang with the Thomas and Justin, ya know, the guys." He said grabbing his jacket. Just then, the power went out. It began raining heavily and lighting like crazy. I whimpered, I'm 100% horrified of storms. "Are you scaredof storms?" He asked. I nodded embarrassed. "Well then, I ain't going no where. Gimme a second to call the guys. Why don't you go make us some hot cocoa, I'll grab my laptop and a blanket. Me, you, and Sylo can have a little movie day after I tell you the story of me and Amber. Sound good?"
   I smiled, "sounds amazing!"
   10 minutes later
We snuggled up on the couch and sipped on our hot chocolates.
   "So, it all began 2 years ago....
Flashback
Brantleys POV
   I was at a bar drinking away the pain of an ex-girlfriend with Luke and Jason. Amber walked up to me, half drunk but, I didn't care.
     "Hey, good lookin'." She smiled flirtatiously.
     "Hey hottie, what are you drinking about?"
   "An ex-dick. What about you?"
    "An ex."
    "Oh really? Why don't we go back to my place and find out what the other ones ex is missing out on?"
   "Sounds like a plan."
Next Morning
  We woke up and began to date. Then a year and a half later I proposed. But, we broke up."
End of Flashback
Braelynns Pov
   "Why'd yall break up?" I asked curious. He hesitated. "You can tell me anything, Brant. Nothing you say will leave this house without your permission."
    "Okay.... well, I'm... umm.... how do I word this?... I'm sick, you could say." He mumbled sipping his hot chocolate.
   "What do you mean?" I ask very confused.
   "I have a mental illness that makes me become... obsessed I guess you could say, over a certain person. I get protective over someone and sometimes hurt people without realising it
That's why I wanted to hurt Kalub that time, because, don't get freaked out but, lately your the person who I am protective over. They're not sure what it's called but, its something I got in my genes.  That's why I don't sing anymore. I'm put on medicines and hopefully one day I'll be able to perform again and start a family with someone." He explains while shattering my heart into a million tiny pieces. Since he told me about his condition, I should come clean about mine. "I probably shouldn't have told you. Now you must think I'm crazy."
   "I don't. Brantley, I have multiple disorders. I have schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, and PTSD." I begin tearing up. "My mother,brother, sister, and father were murdered right in front of me. I was lucky I survived. I barely made it out. They also raped me and my sister before they killed her." I explained lightly crying. Brantley held me as I cried then kissed me.
5 minutes later
  After I finished crying I asked, "When did you and Amber break up?"
    "You don't want to know."
    "Please tell me."
     "A week ago."
     "WHAT?! SO YOU LIED AND SAID IT WAS A YEAR AGO AND YOU HAD BEEN HOOKING UP WITH ME WHEN YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND?!" I yell.
    "Let me explain."
    "Brantley, I'm leaving. I'll be back in a week. See you then!" I yell grabbing my clothes. I ran out before he could say anything. I went to Jason's house and he gladly offered for me to stay there until I wanna leave.
      "Hey Jason, can we talk?" I ask.
     "Sure...." I leaned forward and began making out with him. All teeth and tounge. I took off his shirt and he did the same to me. I then took off his  jeans and he took off mine.
    "Fuck me, Jason."
    "Gladly, and call me daddy." He said carrying me upstairs. Is this wrong?

Cliffhanger!!! What do you think will happen? Now you know what's wrong with Brantley AND Braelynn. Do you think what they're doing is wrong? Will Brantley find out or will it stay a secret? Next Chapter should be up soon! 
Xx my peachesalso I'll be picking a couple people to put their names in my book to play as Braes best friends. Comment if u want ur name in this book. Also what do y'all want to be called? Here are the  options:
A. Goats
B. Peaches
C. Cowboys/cowgirls
D. Strawberrt
E. Dollies
F. Princes/ Princesses
   Thanks for  reading!!! Love yall ❤❤❤❤