5

Ayliah
Chapter 5
--//-/-//--//-/

All I couldn't think about was Digo and it's been a day now and I needed to get out , so me and Mila decided to head to the mall and get some new stuff cause we just needed it . I got a text from Julian saying he was coming over and I didn't want him to come over and I didn't want to see him so I deleted him number . After I was done with my class work online I took a hot shower and thought about Digo .

He did something to me .

I got out and brushed my teeth and cleaned my face as usual . I left the bathroom as I walked over to my closet picking out an outfit today . It was windy all day so I decided to wear jeans ,  a Nike tech and my black timbs because I knew  . I got dressed as I put my hair in a ponytail as my hair was getting healthier by the minute .

I know it probably brick outside so I location my face and put on lipgloss as I heard the door get knocked on . I grabbed my purse and shoved my phone in hoping that it was Mila . I went to the door as I open it revealing Julian holding flowers in his hands .

"Let me explain -."

"There's nothing to explain I don't know why you're at my house anyway and I deleted your number and you're deleted . " I said as he held the door as he put the flowers out and I took them and threw them on the floor as I stared at him as he grew angry .

"I don't understand , I like you and I messed up okay I just want another chance with you and I'm hurt . I'm apologizing for my damn behavior but please let me get another chance I'm sorry." He said as he begged like he being mad thirsty for my attention and I honestly didn't want it I just wanted to be alone from him .

He had to be buggin out ,"I'll think about it Julian , but I'm to sure cause the way you acted it give me thoughts . " I said honestly and I was leaning more on the no side but I guess I give him a second chance .

Just to be nice .

"Thanks , um I see you later and my number is on that card cause I know you probably deleted me . Once again Aliyah I'm sorry for what I did ." He said before he left and Mila came right around and looked down at the flowers .

"Girl , he really that bad?" She asked as I rolled my eyes and picked up the flowers as I placed them down on the couch and walked us out the house as I locked the door behind me .

"Yeah , but I believe in second chances so I'm going to be dumb for a little ." I said as I looked down at Mila outfit which was cute and comfortable . We walked to the elevator as we waited to see Mech and Digo coming up the stairs as me and Digo exchanged looks .

He had a turtle neck on and I wanted to laugh so bad cause I was covering up last night mess . Mech and Digo stopped as they looked at us ,"where are y'all broads going ?" Mech asked .

Mech looked at me as I was looking around trying to avoid eye contact , but he was just starring at my neck to hard and I knew I wore a jacket that came up to my neck to cover it .

"We are going to the mall and doing girl stuff today so y'all can't come because that would be a dub ." she chuckled as I looked at Digo who was licking his lips at me and it was giving me memories.

The elevator door open as I hurried inside as they said goodbye to us Mila looked at me ,"did you see Digo stupid self he had a damn turtleneck on like when did this guy wear turtle necks ?" She laughed as I laughed along with her nervously .

"That's crazy ." I said as Mila nodded her head ,"well I'm happy it's just us because Mech is kinda getting to clingy on me ." She said as I tilted my head at how cute they were .