15

Warning : my views on these are not adding up and I think something is wrong but it's whatever until I can fix it somehow .
-------

Aliyah
Chapter 15

I woke up as my lower half was hurting , I sat up as I groaned  at  the pain as I heard snoring to the left of me as Dave was knocked out sleep . I smiled as I remember last night as that was the best night that we every had - together . I mean I don't know where we stand now since that happen and how it's going to effect us . I mean I know how feelings for Dave again but we didn't really have the proper talk that was needed to be done . I just felt that we didn't have complete understanding like what me and Trey had yesterday.

I pulled the covers off as I really needed to pee , I stood up as the pain was still going but I'll be able to bear with it . I think I just needed to take a quick bath and relax and it's should help . Once , I got to the bathroom I turned the hot water on as I still had my bra and underwear on . I used the bathroom as I went to the closet and grabbed a towel and clean washrag after I was done. Once the water got hot with steam I poured in a little bath salt and took off everything and got inside as the heat from the water help my muscle tension.

I sunk down in the water wetting my hair as I stared up at the ceiling like last time . My mind raced with thoughts again as this time I didn't break down and cry . I had a million of questions about Dave and I after this situation gets talked about . I didn't want to lose it to Dave but after it made me happy that I did lose it to him . Even though he's been with Keisha and now my health rate might be up - it didn't stop that fact that I did have true feelings for Dave.

After I was down washing and relaxing , I got out the tub and my muscle tension had went down and I felt completely better . I lotion my face in the bathroom and body so I wouldn't be ashy and gray looking . My hair was let down and I walked out to the room as I heard Dave shifted in the bed as I turned my head to see him staring at me .

"Morning ." I said as I walked over to the dresser as I open the top row to put on one of my underwear as I put on the boy shorts shape . I dropped the towel as I placed on a bra to match my underwear color and I sat down on the bed and looked at Dave as he didn't say anything to me .

He just stared at me with a straight face ,"you look like you want to talk ." He said as he sat up and I nodded my head ,"yeah about last night ." I said as I stared at his tattoos and abs as I looked away cause I didn't want to be distracted.

"Look , it wasn't serious thing . We had sex and that's they end of the story and Keisha baby isn't mine ." He said as I blinked a couple of times as I grew angry and how could he every say that to me . I mean , this was serious I laid with you and gave you my body that I cherish and I let you have it - all of me .

"How could you say that Dave ? It was serious I was a damn virgin and I give you my virginity- you- I gave it to not no damn nobody else and this is how you come back ?" I sat on my knees and pushed him as he grabbed my arms and tears fell down my face as I kept pushing him .

"Listen you could of said no - it was your choice . I'm not no damn virgin and neither are you ." He said as he smirked at me like it was some kinda of joke of something - like did he think this was funny . I gave him something that I was going to keep to myself and the love of my life.

Dave didn't love me and I said I loved him cause I meant it and I did love him . You know I didn't know how to explain my love in words but I did do it by actions and maybe your saying you guys just got together and broke up but that doesn't mean that I don't love him . Why do you think that I wanted to talk to work things out with him - I wouldn't do it if I didn't love him at some point .