33

Dave
Chapter 33

"Dave ." I heard my name get called as I sat up quick as a police officer was standing by the gate and I looked at him with an narrowed eyebrow ,"yeah ?"

"Come with me." He said as I wanted to dance , he open the gate and I walked out with the prison clothes as another police officer handed me my regular clothes and they took me to the changing room .

L I A POV

"Yeh, mom I know ... yeah ." I said as She been yelling at me for the past hour for not coming and eating dinner with her even though I had to be honest with her about the Dave thing which I surprise she's wasn't mad at me about .

"When you come back to Cancún you and Dave come for dinner okay , just update me on stuff and I love you ."

"Okay mom I will . Goodbye now ." I said as she's signed ,"good bye love ." She said as I hug up and the phone and could finally get a damn relief . So I would be seeing her the day when I come back to Cancún and that would be fine with me .

"Done talking ?"Mila asked as she's held up the outfit I picked out for the baby as it was so cute . I was so worried about Dave and that's when it's finally hit me that I did care about Dave . Just seeing him with blood all over him and just him in that state made me realize that I love him for so many things .  I didn't expect to say I love you to him but it just felt it needed to be said . I was happy when he said it back too cause I didn't know if that would be the last time I seen him .

"Yeah , she's was going to be talking to much ." I sat down with stress and Mila shook her head ,"listen I'm sorry about yesterday you know - I mean your aren't being selfish I mean it for your own good ."

I shook my head ,"no, no Mila you right . I mean I kinda was but I mean if I'm leaving for my safety then you guys should too . I have to think about people who really effect me ."

She smiled as she's open her arms and I hugged her ,"I hate when we argue and stuff it's sucks ." I spoke as she's nodded her head ,"last one for today or this week coming up . Tomorrow we leave for Cancún you excited?"she smiled .

"Hell yeah , it's came by so quick and I'm excited." I said as I picked up the toys I brought the baby ,"that's facts and it really did . We leave at 4 in the morning and the flights leaves at 6:30 and we get there in 4 hours and 5 mins on the plane ." Mila said as I couldn't even imagine .

I was going to bed early tonight ,"awesome , now what about Dave and stuff I don't think we should leave him ." I said as I didn't want to leave Dave I mean I would need something to brother me or keep me company durning the trip . Everyone going to be bood up on the trip and I'll be worrying about Dave .

"Well I don't know , he's in the jail right now so I don't really know . Mech haven't even been here since 7 in the morning and now it's 12 in the afternoon what are we suppose to do . He almost beat that poor man to death - and talked back to an officer . Imagine the charges and plus Trey and Kenny had drugs on them also ." Mila looked at me and I shook my head as I put down the toy that I had in my hand and picked up a swimsuits that I brought and I brought like 4 all different sizes as she's grows . It's going to be a fast growth and Mila going to be looking back when she's was pregnant and nearly showing .

I let out a signed, as I  rolled up the swimsuits ,"well , I just hope they let him go or something . Kinda worried about him ."