24

L I A P O V
CHAPTER 24

Me and Mila planned to leave early before the boys got up to move all the stuff out our apartment. It was not 5 in the morning and we had to be beck before 12 cause everyone went to bed late so they might be up and getting ready for that 1 o'clock meeting today with Keisha . I put on a jumpsuit and sneakers as my hair was in the bun and I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out my room as I was hungry and tried . Mila came out the back and waved to me ,"morning ." She's spoke low as I looked at her ,"morning girl - how you feeling ?" I asked as she's looked at me ,"good exactly , happy the morning sickness faze is over ." She's complained as I agreed with her even though I never had that but I wouldn't want to experience that .

"That's great ." I said as I went to the fridge and got us water to drink and we was out . Once we got inside Mila car ; I pressed my back against the seat she started the car and turned on the heat cause it was cold this morning even though it was early week of august .

She spoke ,"so , are you and Dave okay? Cause I heard him yelling and stuff so I wanted to make sure ." She asked as I looked at her as she's looked at me and I rolled my eyes ,"Dave I don't know what his problem is ... he's asked me to move in with him and I was unsure about it ." I said as Mila pulled out the driving lot of mech house as she's headed towards the complex .

"Wow , so y'all fought because you wasn't sure - ugh he's a bitch sometimes I don't know why he's been getting so angry about little stuff ." She spoke as I agree even though it's supposed to be the opposite way but then again who knows ,"well me neither cause we just got devoted back and now all this stuff is happening with Keisha . I can understand that he's stress but a little thing about moving together would pick a fight ." I spoke .

"Right , I'm happy that me and Mech got passed that weird arguing stage that we went through as a couple.. I'm not saying that it was the end to all our arguing but it's stop it for a long time ." She spoke as I looked at down at my lap and began to play with my hands as I looked back up at the dark road as sun was still down and it was making me more tried and relaxed.

Being away from Dave was relaxing .

"Well you guys are a better couple then me and Dave it's like we're awesome when stuff isn't happen but then once things get to intense then we want to be off and on . I want to stay on ' and I want to love this man with all my heart but I can't with the childish arguing we doing it's going to end a lot of stuff and I don't want to end but it is ." I said bitterly as she's rubbed her hand on top of mine as I let out a breath of stress .

"Don't be to negative about it though cause if you don't then it's going to end seriously ; you guys have so much non -closures that it's what making the relationship so intense and I think you seriously need to have a talk then what you guys are doing now . You took two months off and now back and look back for arguing again once something so pity ." She's spoke as this is why I needed a female bestfriend and she's was the right one because all Mila spoke was truth no matter what and that's why I respect her so much and this relationship-nobody have ever been this real with me friend wise and that's why we are so close to each other .

"Damn tell Dave that then : I understand at the dinner thing we all over reacted and that was a fault thing and I can understand why he wanted to damn leave and get away form me . If I could understand better things would be a lot different then before and we wouldn't have to take the two months off being stupid and not doing the right thing to each other . We are both adults and we need to be mature now with times likes if we all putting our lives at risk ." I said as Mila clapped her hands ,"point proven - just ignore him for now but you know what I mean - not when orders are placed cause that would piss him off even more ."