12

Lia

This past days has been great for me , I been going back to dance and not really social with Mila but I been okay with the other girls . I finally finish my art classes online and will be getting my award today this Saturday . I also , been working on the building and the painters have finish painting the rooms which were four rooms and two bathrooms in the place . They were now putting in furniture cause I would be holding classes and do different stuff to get adults and kids involved with my organization. Hey , I even got me a new car that I wanted and was now going to buy me a new house in Harlem to get away from the complex .

"Hey Lia ." I heard Mila voice say as I turned to her to see her sweating really badly as she normally doesn't sweat that bad ,"hello ." I smiled at her as she looked at me with guilt as I turned my head and was looking for my keys so I could get out of here and go pick up Aná soon .

I missed my ladybug.

I needed to take a shower ,"I was wondering if we could  hang of again like old times , I don't have anyone and me and Mech aren't on good terms right now . " she said as I could tell that she was sad cause I could hear it in her voice and I was to busy to hang out her .

"Sorry but I been busy a lot lately, if I can fit it in my schedule I let you know ." I said as I patted her shoulder and grabbed my bag once I found my keys and headed out the room as I went outside .

That hurt

Once I hit outside I went to go find my water bottle ,"I miss you ." I heard Mila cry out as I blinked back my tears cause I knew that our bond was to strong to be broken but right now I felt like I should space myself from them .

"Mila I'm sorry -." I said as she came up closer to me ,"I apologize to you Aliyah and I knew that I should of been there for you when you needed me the most . I - I love you like the moon and back ." Mila smiled at me as tears came down her face as she's began to cry harder .

I walked up to her as I wrapped my arms around her and she pulled her head down as she cried out ,"Mila." I said as she couldn't even look at me and I loved Mila a lot we been through worst shit like this .

I missed my best friend and I would always take her back cause she's the one who truly gets me ,"I'm sorry Lia , I'm so sorry ." She said as I didn't want her to cry anymore .

I pulled away as she looked at me as her eyes became red from crying so hard and this was the worst I ever seen her cry before . Mila looked at her bag as she wiped her face .

"So , can we be bestie again ?" She asked as I nodded my head ,"always , let's get in my new car girl ." I said as she's smiled and locked her hands in mine as this is what truly makes a friendship .

Sometimes you need to hit bottom go get to the top and us restarting our friendship was new and fresh ,"so , what have you been up to ?" She asked as we approached my Audi that cost shit load of money but I got it down with full payment through god .

"I been working on my new business that I'm opening soon and I'm having a grand opening party starting next week maybe . I want you to help ." I said as she's truly  looked happy for me ,"are you serious ?" She asked as I nodded my head .

We got inside as I pressed the button to start the car up ,"yeah I'm deadass , after I had a mental breakdown I got blessed with a building ." I said as Mila clapped her hands at me . I pulled out the parking lot as I began to head to the complex.