13

Hey hey , I wanted to say something - oh yeah this part two of chapter 12 and stuff so enjoy --------

//////////////:::::/:://///:::::

Aliyah

I just got finished with dance as I was heading back to the apartment as I wonder if Trey would be there waiting for me like he said . I wasn't going to hope it up but it wouldn't really matter if he was there or not . I wanted to be alone so I could work on my building and my after party . I already told my family to come once I do the grand opening then have a after party for the adults . I was thinking about having it at the place so I don't have to spend extra money .

I finally arrived at the complex as I got out the car once I found a parking spot and locked it as I walked up to my section . Once I got there Keisha came out by herself as she had a bright yellow shirt on as it was two bright for that. Keisha looked at me as she's looked like she been crying but that's none of my business.

"Hey , Aliyah ." She said as I waved towards her ,"I printed out something for you at the apartment; well I handed it to this guy who was waiting for you up there ." She's smiled as I stared at her with confusion .

I shrugged and walked inside as bob came out holding an envelope- the brown ones as he came running towards me . I love Mr. Bob , he was a great guy and sometimes he would bring me food and stuff even though I didn't need it but at least he care enough .

"Daughter, you got a envelope from your art thing you were doing and also a check . I'm proud of you young artist ." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder and shook it as I smiled and I couldn't stop smiling .

My eyes filled with happy tears as it came running down my face , this was just filled with blessing ,"thank you so much . Im having an grand opening at my building and I want you to come . I worked up enough money to last me two years ." I said as Mr.bob smiled and pulled me into a hug as I couldn't believe this .

This hard work had finally payed off and this was a break and I was wouldn't have to finish school anymore and worry about that . I wouldn't have to worry about expensive buildings in NYC for my art and I wouldn't have to worry about struggling that much cause I would be my own boss . I can pay back my parents and give money to my family and some to Mila for the baby and still invest .

"I'm proud of my daughter ." He said as he pulled away and looked at me at his beard was growing more longer then usual ,"thanks." I said as I looked down at the envelop as I wiped my tears .

"Well , you know where to find and tell your damn cousin to lower that damn music . You know their old people up there not getting sleep ." He laughed as I laughed along with him ,"I will ." I said as I waved goodbye to him and headed to the elevator as I waited for the door open .

Once I got inside I hit to level three as I open the envelope as I pulled out a paper with a certificate came out as a envelope fell out behind it . I picked it up as it had 'check ' on it as the elevator door open as Trey  turned his head from his phone . I walked out as Trey held up a pictures as I didn't know what that was .

Once I got closer to him he handed them to me as it was baby ultrasounds as I wonder why Keisha gave me -,"what the hell is this ?" I asked as Trey shrugged like he had any clue what it was .

Keisha was pregnant but I really didn't care that she was pregnant. I mean congratulations for bringing god another angle and a new bundle of joy; but this really wasn't none of my business. Mila had to hear about this and know about this cause I need to talk to her about it .