27

L I A P O V

CHAPTER 27
Part 2 : chapter 26

———

I walked inside with my food as I turned on all the light and went to the desk as I placed my food down and my legs were kinda hurting . I looked at the clock to see what time it was and it was 4:05 as I decided to play some music to set the mood as I walked back to the desk . I sat down in the chair as I saw a small pink note on the Mac computer as I picked it up and read it .

'Hell its your sister I held 5 classes today for kids and adult and lucky I remember them to help out make sure you text me and thank me you hoe - love you very much and I want to meet your boyfriend next time I heard he's good looking ."

I laughed loudly to myself as I heard the door open as I shot a smile ,"hello Aliyah." Westin said as he had flowers as I stood up and walked over to him and took them ,"hello Westin I wasn't sure if you would really pay me a visit or not ." I said as I walked over to a vase and placed the flowers in as I turned around .

"Oh course for someone so beautiful like you but hey I got a question ?" He asked as I nodded my head ,"what ?" I asked softly as I headed over to the desk as I open my box of food and he's stared at me ,"I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner sometimes to talk about things you know ." He said .

"Sure sounds fun ." I said as I faked a smile and he's smiled back at me showing his perfect teeth as I kinda forgot how attractive he was and yeah I know not to push anything but then again I didn't want to ,"so were you okay from what happen at the party ?" He asked as I looked off and out the window as I stared at the white van .

Hopefully everyone was in.

"Y-yah I just got food poisoning and they fix the problem." I said as he's nodded his head as I looked at his tight fitted shirt and plaid jeans as he's had sneakers on ,"that's great and I'm sorry that happen to you ." He said as I felt that one cause we all know that he's was 'sorry ' alright get the hell outta here would you .

"Thanks but would you like to do something or ?" I asked as I needed a reason why he's was truly here ,"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to paint me a picture of something your choice and I help you put it up for sell for a starting artist of mine ." He suggested as I look at him and arched my eyebrow as I walked back and started to clean stuff up that was kinda out of place .

"Starting artist ?" I said as I chuckled to myself and he chuckled too ,"yeah under my business ." He said as I turned my head as he's smiled again ,"do you really have an art business ?" I asked as his face went blink as he's nodded his head ,"yeah why wouldn't I ask you to do it then if I didn't ?" He asked as I shrugged .

"I don't know - maybe to lie and cover something up ." I said as I poked my bottom lip out as he narrowed his eyebrows ,"cover something up - what are you trying to say I'm sort of liar ?" He asked as I looked him up and down and bit my lip .

YES

"No silly , I was just playing with you ." I said as he's walked over to me and stood in front of me as he's grabbed my neck and kissed my lips as his lips were warm and soft as my eyes widen and I pressed my hands against this shoulder to stop him but he's didn't  .

Dave !

"Mmh ." I said as it's came off as a moan as he's picked me up and I didn't kiss back as he's was a good kisser but it felt so damn wrong to kiss him back but then again Dave said it was okay if he's kissed up on me but I didn't want him to kiss me anyway . He's kissed my neck as I rolled my eyes as I wanted him to get off of me .

"Lia ." He's spoke as his warm voice hummed against my neck as my eyes almost went to the back of my head at how good it felt but it was so damn wrong of me to enjoy this even though I had to act like I was interested in this guy .