36

Lia

"Last one to the beach is a rotten age " I yelled , as we all grabbed our cover plates and ran into the warm sand as my feet touching the ground felt like paradise . Everyone was so happy that you could feel it .

This is what we all needed .

It was now 6 something in my morning as the warm sun was now just starting to come up and everyone laid their covered plates down on a bench that was buried in the sand . Dave looked at me and smile , as I smiled back not even knowing why but it felt natural to do so .

"So we have big plans , later we have rock climbing , then jets-skiing, nature ride and then dinner at a nice place in El Ray " Mila looked down at this paper roll , as those sounded like a grand time that I couldn't even wait for . Last time I went jet-skiing was with my parents when we went to Orlando and I was also the only kid .

Hint the only kid - and last time .

"Isn't that far from where we are , we basically are on our own private island right now ." Lela said , as I kinda had to agree , I mean El Ray was drives from here and doing all the extra activities to enhance that .

I started to eat my breakfast as the men in the house cooked it for us , it's was a spainsh dish which was lovely in taste . So , good that even the boys weren't saying anything to us as usual .

"Don't worry I got it all figure out girls , please just enjoy it's now Monday , and we have 6 1/2 days left okay girls ."Mila said without stress , as I looked at Dave who was now eyeing the beach and he pushed his plate away so I guess he was done .

I finished my plate , as I tapped Dave shoulder and he looked at me ," wanna go lay out ?" I suggested as he nodded his head as his brown eyes fell into mine and he stood to his feet slowly .

"Where y'all going ?" Mech yelled out as I turned around and rolled my eyes , as he had sand all over his arms and legs as he was such a mess . I stared at his waves as I sucked my teeth "none of your business " I spit back as the rest laugh as I grabbed Dave hand .

We walked , as I spotted a tall open tent that had a bridge on it ,"wanna lay over there ." He mumbled as it was peaceful and relaxing , this was the first I seen Dave be more relaxed and carefree before .

I guess the product of your environment does wave you down , we walked up the brown bride as there was sea plants (which was beautiful ) coming out the clear water . We sat down on the white couch thing and I placed my head on his shoulder .

"How you feeling ?" He asked , as I looked up at his eyes as he looked like he was searching for something ,"I'm happy exactly, I'm happy I'm here with you . I'm seeing stuff and things I never seen before ." I turned my head back as the soft waves made music in our ears .

My curls blew in the soft wind , as he placed his warm hand on my arm as he pulled me closer ,"You know what I hope?" He said as I nodded my head in a swift motion as I didn't bother to look at him . I just wanted him to say what was on his mind to me . I just wanted Dave to be comfortable enough to express anything with me .

"I hope that we last - I hope that we die together . Not in a way that I wish bad on us but I just want us to be together , hand in hand . I want you to be the last thing I see on earth ." He spoke low , as I softly smiled and curled my legs up more as my eyes was still focusing on the clear blue water that crashed up softly on the bridges legs.