28

D A V E

CHAPTER 28
PART 3 : CHAPTER 27

————————-

I just want food shopping cause I needed it to where I was going to be staying for a while . I decided to go to a motel and hang out there to recollect my thoughts . I arrived and parked my car as I walked to the lobby and a lady chewing gum loudly was messing around with papers as I rolled my eyes and headed to the desk . I looked at her as she's had blonde hair and wasn't paying attention ,"excuse me ." I said as she's continued to do what she's was doing .

"BITCH!" I yelled as she's looked at me and titled her head as she's pulled her gum out her mouth and placed it down as I slightly cringe ,"bitch ? Who you calling a bitch ." She's stood up as she's had the most hood rat voice ,"Well pay attention then cause I been standing here  ." I said as she's sat back down and continued to look at me .

"Well bicch uh ... what can I do for you then ?Cause you just got her maybe 20 to 30 seconds ago ." She's pressed her forehead as she's rolled her eyes as the blue of her eyes came back ,"a room for this week and next week - how much is that ?" I asked as she's started typing on the computer and she's looked back at me and rolled her neck ,"a solid 100 and that's it - don't come back here bothering me ." She's said as I smirked and pulled out my wallet .

I handed her the money and she's stood up and walked over to a cart with boxes as she's had short shorts on and a button up flannel and boots as she's came over to me ,"room 100 and don't come back ." She's said as she's handed me the key and I took it and walked out as I went to my car .

I open the trunk to get my bags and my room was right across as a blue car pulled up and I didn't really care who came out . I looked around as I placed my key in my pocket and my wallet as I heard a  throat get cleared loudly . I looked to the right of me as I stood there and a smile was placed on their face .

"Dave ." She's spoke as I stood up my full height as I couldn't believe who it's really was after all these years and we finally catch up to each other ,"Renae ." I spoke as she's open her arms and I  hugged her as I haven't seen her in a really long time .

"Funny that we see each other here ; what are you doing here Excatly ?" She's asked as she's had a red dress on and heels as it complemented her dark skin as her hair was cut in a bob . She's learned against the car as I shrugged ,"things happening you know ." I said as she's nodded her head .

"Well do you mind if I crash in your room and I'll pay back the amount you payed ?" She's asked as I thought about and I can use some catching up with her ,"yeah ." I said as she's smiled and clapped her hands as she's went over to her BMW and open the trunk as I got all my bags out that I needed .  Once everything was good we headed inside the room as it wasn't so bad like I imagine but I never really stayed in a motel before . My dad always had me at somebody house or home where I was safe before I started joining along with him on his 'missions ' .

I sat my stuff down as I sat on the couch and looked at her as she's was still slim and fit and still good looking ,"so Dave how have you been ?" She's asked as I looked at her ,"I'm living - what about you ? What happen after high school ?" I asked since that's when she's left and never came back to New York since so I haven't even heard from her but I wonder why she even was back .

See back in high school before I stop I had a little thing with Renae but nothing to serious cause at the time I wasn't really into the dating life and she's was but I wasn't trying to bag that . She's also was smart and I was kinda dumb for her so I stayed back a little cause she's knew her stuff and I would say stupid things to her when we had arguments as "friends " . She's was all popular with me and my friends at the time and caption at every sport she's played so she's had a good future in head of her her and I was just doing me . She's was really there for me when she could of been that's when I started messing around with Keisha and getting together and she's left when I dropped out and I never heard from her again after that so it's was always a damn story on why she's left . I just wanted to hear the truth from her own mouth and not what others were saying .