9

Aliyah
Chapter 9
HNL
(Sorry I haven't update , Saturday was my birthday  and I wanted to relax on my birthday week but I'm back 😀)
----/////--

I woke up to my phone buzzing as I groaned since I was so tried from yesterday dinner . I heard light snoring as I saw my purse sitting on the bed table as I dug in my purse into I found my phone and fell back into my bed .

I had dance this morning, I looked at the text and saw that Mila had texted me finally I missed her .

I got out the bed and put my phone down as I got dress and put my shoes on . I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my purse as I searched around for some paper to use . I went into his dresses as I found a picture of a lady and someone who looked much like a younger Dave as I searched the back and saw it was his mom and him . I placed it back where it was as I found a note book that had a lot of money tracking and I took a piece of clean paper and searched my bag as I heard Dave swift in the bag as I turned my head and saw that he was still sleep .

I grew nervous and I hurried up and found a pen and wrote down 'dear Dave I'm leaving early cause I have dance and didn't want to wake you up , come by the apartment later so we can hang or something . Your baby girl.' I left it next to where I slept and took my phone and left the place. I headed out as I joined inside the elevator once it got to the floor that I was on .

I checked on my phone as I got notifications on my insta and snap that I haven't been using . I decided to post on snapchat and I usually got a lot of viewers so I didn't really care about it . I saw a yellow box as I looked and stroll to see that Julian had added me , so I decided to block him and now I was becoming paranoid .

What happen if he followed me here , I should of have woken Dave up cause I knew he would have protected me if Julian came to pop up on me . I couldn't shake the thought of him telling me that he was going to kill me and I didn't have my source of protection. The floor had hit lobby and I was looking around even though people I never seen where in here .

I left the building as the street was busy and I knew from the outside again from the last time I was here . There was no cabs around , so I knew that I had to catch the subway just to get back home . I walked down the street as I would check behind me once and while just to make sure. I did feel someone watching extra hard but the street was busy so that was normal here in NY .

I saw a down town satiation as I needed to cross the street. Once it was semi clear I crossed with everyone else as I got closer to the station . I went down the stairs as I heard the loud trains . I just needed to get to Central Park and I wouldn't be far from Harlem and I can get a cab home . I stood on the platform as I knew that I was looking rough this morning but I just needed to make it on time .

The train came as I got on and took a seat all the way by the door as I sat down . I looked around and checked as I saw a clear pathway of Julian looking around on the train as the lady next to me had a hoody that she wasn't using .