35

L I A

"Cancunnn " all the ladies yelled as my arms were risen up in excitement, my hair trickled behind my ear as we all looked outside the airport .

The trees were palm and beautiful , and very healthy green as the words in Spanish were greatly bright and open . Me and everyone looked at each other in excitement and pleasure as this would be our first trip together .

"Look guys " Mila pointed as a guy with a black suit and hat on stood there as he had a sign that said "Mila family " mech spoke softly as we all grabbed our suitcases and rolled over to the man .

He's was a Mexican decent as he was tall and held a thick beard and green eyes and nice teeth to match ,"well to Cancun , hopefully you enjoyed your flight but I'm here to take you to your home  . If you can all do so , you may follow me to the truck ." He smiled as everyone nodded included me .

We all followed out the large , social airport as men people walked around of dark and light skin and mixed with different features . It was like a brand new world to me . We arrived at a black suv , as the man tapped the back of the truck as we all placed our bags inside.

I looked at Dave as he looked a bit nervous , I walked up and grabbed his arm softly as his brown eyes locked in mine "are you okay ?" I asked as my lip laid a little open as he's licked his .

"Yeah " he said as he's didn't smile or budge a bit," stop lying to me , what's going on ?" I said as everyone got in the car and was moving around as I could see through the back as I turned my head back to Dave .

"This is just overwhelming for me , I never been out the country or plane . This is just -" I cut him for explaining himself even more , cause he was searching for words to say .

"You will be fine , I'm here for you and everyone else . I'm overwhelmed too and I bet everyone else is - including Mech who never even been . But Mila picked this for us and I know your going to have fun ." I smiled as he softly smirked and I knew I said the right thing. Dave lean forward as I closed my eyes to kiss but that came to a end .

"Cause y'all niggas get in the car please!" Mech yelled as me and Dave smiled and got into the car . I sat next to my very own Bestfriend in the back as Dave sat next to Mech and Kenny .

"What happen ?" Mila whispered as the boys talked and Lela looked at me with her eyes as she looked concerned as well .

"Dave nervous about the whole trip , he's feeling overwhelmed he said ." I spoke with sympathy as Mila and Lela shocked her head and spoke "girl aren't we all , I mean Kenny over here happy asf and can't control themselves . You gotta think theses are good niggas like to the T ."

I completely agreed

"Yeah , they are but then again girl they will be fine and have fun it's really no worries . "Lela spoke , as I couldn't agree more just to give them the benefit of doubt and relax a little bit .

I mean I understand Dave concern and I know he will be okay and we can just forget about our problems back home , for now . I just want this vacation to be a breeze for all of us .... We deserve it .

We passed beautiful trees and people of all sorts , going to our vacation house . It was a fairly a long drive there and I was getting inpatient about it .

Everyone was sound asleep when I got a text .