23

K E I S H A P O V
CHAPTER 23

I woke up as my vision was blurry and I was being rushed as doctors were surrounded by me as I was panicking and my heart rate was going . I gripped the side of the bed as I was  tried to get up but I couldn't as they pushed me down ,"ma'am your going to be okay you're at the hospital." A lady said as I couldn't make out her face but I was wondering what had happen to JJ and why didn't I see him .

They pushed me into a room as they starting injecting me with stuff as I cried out in pain as my stomach was shooting with pain as I cried out . My eyes went to the front as they lifted me up and my hands were cleaned from the blood and JJ stood right in front of me as his face was blink and the doctors moved around him as they starting cutting my shirt revealing my pink bra and my round stomach as the man doctor looked at me ,"she's pregnant ." He said as I looked at him and he's shook his head and walked out .

"I told them that I found you on the side of the road passed out ; don't change the story or it's over . I'm staying here and not letting you or my sight ." He said as I laid back and huffed out my breath.

"Just tell me what I have to do with Digo and your story is stuck with me ." I said as he rubbed his hands and looked me straight in the eyes ,"well , you need to help me set up Digo and by that I mean being around him constantly and I know he had a little girlfriend so I can deal with her . I heard a lot while I was in prison so you don't deal with the girlfriend I got the girlfriend . You use your excuse for being pregnant and tell him that your going to help him set me up ." He said as I nodded my head and that was easy to do ; Digo always let me back into his life and it was easy to leave and come back he's wasn't a nobody .

"I understand -" I said as the doctor came back in with a sheet and began to talk ,"we'll miss Johnson- your stress levels are very high right now and can lead to a miscarriage but then again they way you fell wasn't no way to harm the baby so please be careful .Thank this kind man for saving you cause we wouldn't know what would happen -mostly the baby . So you stay in here for a few and we will release you tomorrow." He said as he's have a small smile as I thanked him and closed my eyes as the minute of silent is what I really needed .

"Your welcome." He said as I stayed with my eyes closed ,"why I have to thank you for? You kilt my baby's father and now it's fatherless and now I have to help you and risk my life and I'm pregnant. I can't do it ." I said as I felt him starring at me as I can hear waves coming around me as I felt his presence right next to me as I open them and he sat down on the bed as I moved my legs away from him .

"You were always beautiful to me you know - you made me this way ." He said as I looked at him and shook my head as I turned my head to the left of me ,"you knew that I was with Digo - I wasn't going to do that you guys were to hot during the time ." I said as I just wanted to be alone and get out this situation and I was doing good being away from the complex and minding my damn business .

He laughed ,"and you think I would believe that you slept with everyone and not me - you know how you felt about me Keisha and you can't lie . I'm here for you baby and you're here for me." I couldn't lie about that and yeah I had strong feelings for Digo and I kinda cheated as a excuse . I knew I was wrong for all the things I done but Digo has some weird as policy and I wasn't with it . So yeah I cheated on him repeatedly and yeah he noticed but he never got ride of me on the other hand I didn't sleep with JJ because it was too close .

"Stop okay! My main focus is my son and weren't you just saying your going to kill me ?" I asked as he smiled and his green eyes shined as his straight teeth blinked in my face ,"yeah but that's only for show - you think I would kill someone who I love for so long huh !" He raised his voice as I looked at him and shook my head ,"no -no JJ ." I spoke low as I looked down at my hands as I was playing with them .