18

Aliyah
Chapter 18

I woke up in a ton of sheets as Dave laid next to me , his eyes were open as he turned his head and smiled ,"morning ." He said as I touched my forehead as I had a major headache.

"Shit my head hurts ." I said as I laid down as Dave moved over closer to me and wrapped his warm around me as he kissed my cheek ,"want me to make to fix?"He said as I felt him placed his hand on my bare stomach as I blushed .

"No , what are we ?" I asked ; I knew guys hated that question when they only had one intentions but I really wanted to know I highkey want to get back together with Dave again . I really miss him and everything about him I miss .

"What do you want to be ?" He asked a I felt him staring me down as I couldn't turn  my head to face him ,"well , you made it up to me yesterday but do you really love me ?" I asked as Dave placed his hand on my stomach again .

"Yeah , you know I do ; I wouldn't come back to you and expressing how I feel if I didn't . Shit you make me want to marry you ." He said as I started blushing even harder as I my body was heating up more and my headache was getting even worse .

I was starting to feel sick ,"well , I'm waiting ." I said as Dave got up from as he stood on his knees in his big bed as he grabbed my legs and pulled me over to him as I smiled .

"How about I take you on a date again , right now imma drop it for the guys and me and you just hang ?" He asked as I smiled and nodded my head but I couldn't wear yesterday clothes though.

"What am I -" before I knew it I kicked over my legs and jumped off the bed as I ran off to the bathroom as I fell over to the toilet as everything came up . I sat on the floor as I caught my breath as Dave came over and started laughing.

"Gotta master your drinking so you don't get hangovers like that , but you were pretty lit last night so I'm not good to judge . Clean yourself and we can go get you some clothes ." He said as he walked by me and started the shower and picked me up to my feet as I felt so much better .

I still had a headache though .

I flushed the toilet as I was already in my underwear and bra , as Dave look at me ,"I'll get you some water and there Advil in the cabinet , go take some ." He said as he walked out as I stared at his muscular back as I bit my lip . I went to the cabinet as I pulled out the Advil bottles as I closed the cabinet and placed it down on the counter of the sink .

I stripped down as I got inside the warm shower as I placed my head under the shower and wet my hair as I heard the shower door open . I open my eyes as Dave was starring down at my body he smirked ,"here's your wash rag ." He said a I took it and turned around as he slapped my behind .

I jumped as I turned my head ,"stop ." I said as he shrugged and closed the shower door as he walked out the bathroom . I continue to wash until I was finished. Once I was done I looked under the cabinet to see extra toothbrushes as he had one fresh out the package. I brushed my teeth and washed my face as I walked over out with the Advil bottle as I sat on the bed with my towel as he walked back in with a bowl of cereal .

It was fruit loops my favorite ,"I don't know if you like foot-loops?" I nodded my head ,"yes ! They are my favorite type of cereal ." I said as I happily took the bowl and started eating as I was very hungry and needed something in my system to chop down on .