Start of 5th year

Hermione's pov

Here I am...On the train...Again. No looking back, the past is too harsh. Why me? I asked the universe, that kept growing until I was a speck in oblivion. I could feel tears prick the side of my eyes like little knives begging to be let out, threatening to spill if i didn't pull myself together. They came gushing out like water flowing out of a faucet; suddenly I was thrust into my past zooming by memories, good and bad, to the day I cry for. The one that shatters my heart into a million, unfix-able pieces. That tragic, dreadful, earth-shaking day.

*Flashback*

"Mom, I'm home!" I shouted. I stepped in through the doorway, an ominous feeling swept over me. "Mom? Dad?" I yelled. There on the floor, my parents dead. Blood spilling out of their mouths. Eyes. Cold. Dead. Yet they still scream with pain. I could only guess who did this; the one person I was fighting against ever since I became a witch; Voldemort. I stumbled backwards, my heart was ripped open like a knife slicing unprotected skin. I felt sorrow, fear, tragedy, anguish, and something new...a blood boiling, fire causing, ice freezing rage. It burned every part of my body, my blood like a river felt so hot, it felt cold. I was numb. So unbelievably numb. I stopped...I stopped feeling...I stopped every emotion in my body.
How did he find them?!
I sent my parents to Australia, then altered their memories enough for them to forget about me forever. I never told a soul what I did, not Harry, not Ron, not Ginny, only Dumbledore (don't know how he knows though) knows my secret. he killed them to catch me off guard, and to shake me up. I asked the Weasley's if I could live with them during the summers, even though I already knew they would do in a heartbeat, since I was basically already family; Harry, and Ron my brothers, and Ginny my sister, and best friend. But  couldn't figure out how he knew where they were.

*End of Flashback*

"Hermione! Hermione!" Ron shouted at me. "We're here come on!" he added. With that, we got off the train. 'Oi! Get out of the way mudblood!" an all too fimilar voice shouted, as I swerved out of "IT'S" way...Oh boy...This is going to be a long year.