Who is she?

Voldemort walked away from the bed where his daughter now laid. He walked down the winding staircase within Malfoy Manor, to the long dining table where Draco sat waiting patiently to have a conversation with the dark lord. Voldemort soon swept over to the head of the dark oak table, and then sat down, folding his pale hands together. "Draco..." Voldemort said in a lengthy voice.
"Yes you asked for me my lord?" Draco said, hints of nervousness streaked in his voice, after all, you could never know what would happen when you are with the dark lord.
"Please, tell me about my daughter..." Voldemort said in a demanding manor.
"Well...She is known as the Gryffindor Lioness." Draco said not knowing where to start.
"She is a model student, top of all her classes, known as the brightest witch of her age, and is smarter than most 6th years." Draco said.
"Good, good..." Voldemort said, ushering Draco to continue.
"Although, she is best friends with the blood traitor family, the Weasleys, and she is also best friends with Harry Potter..." Draco said nervously.
"What! This Is DISGRACEFUL! First Griffyndor House, Now This!!!" Voldemort spat, anger boiling in his veins.
"She also advocates for the rights of house elves." Draco squeaked out.
"I WILL NOT HAVE MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD DISGRACING MY NAME LIKE THIS!!! When She Awakes  She Will Become A Proper Deatheater!" he barked, and with that notion Voldemort stormed out of the large meeting room.