Christmas with the Weasleys

"Mione?" Harry asked.
"Yes?"
"What happened?"
"What do you mean?"
"You sent us back to the burrow using that new spell, it knocked us out, and Ron got so punched, thank god he's okay, but what I'm trying to ask is: What happened with Malfoy?"
"Wellllll...I...I fought them off and ran away, oh what a simple flipendo can do!" I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my neck, two of the many reactions of when I lie.
"We know that you're lying Hermione." The voice if Ron spoke up revealing him, wearing a blue cast, and Ginny standing the door frame.
"You were gone for seven days, everyone was suspicious, it took some serious persuasion on our part to quell their worries!" Ginny argued back defensively at me.
"Look here's the thing..." I told them the whole story with Draco, my mum and dad, and even showed them my dark mark.
"WHY IN MERLIN WOULD YOU JOIN THEM!!!?" "IT'S NOT LIKE I HAD A CHOICE RONALD!!!" "ALRIGHT, alright, everyone calm down." said Harry, always the mediator.
"Ron you're being unfair..."
"thank you"
"but if you become a death eater.."
"Harry!" I shoved my best friend playfully.
"It's bloody scary that's what it is...I swear soon she'll be casting unforgivables at us!" Ron remarked with a blade on his tongue and stormed off.
"don't mind him, he's always salty when it comes to anything concerning the Malfoys or deatheaters." Ginny said calming me down.
"why are you guys so okay with this?"
"because Hermione, we love you, you are like a sister to all of us, and we know you, we know that you would never stray away from your muggle mindset, and we also know that you wouldn't abandon your beliefs." said Harry and Ginny tag teaming. I however was moved to tears. I had the best family ever.
"Get some sleep, to you deserve it." Ginny finished as  I yawned.
"I will, thanks."