The Escape

I awoke Christmas morning with a smile on my face. I had formulated a plan overnight to escape this hellhole. Nothing bad had happened to me per say, yet I was still a hostage, and my one good arm was permanently stained too.
The plan was to simply leave with Draco, and his friends. I would ask to go to Diagon Alley to go shopping, the young deatheaters would be forced to escort me, as most of the adults were wanted for various crimes. I would then stun my group, as I was probably more powerful than all of them. The only thing I had to worry about was Draco. He was second in all of our classes, behind me of course, yet having to defeat all of them would be a challenge, one that I hope that I would not lose. Hermione Jean Granger/Riddle was not a loser. I descended the staircase after a long bath, and was met with a tree full of presents. I quietly peaked around the corner, trying to avoid confrontation with my parents or the Malfoys.
"Oh Good, You're Up!" I jumped at the voice of Narcissa Malfoy behind me.
"hi?" I asked, confused as to why she was so cheerful this early in the morning.
"breakfast is ready in the dining room, we'll open presents after." I nodded and followed her into the elegant dining room where only two other people, the Malfoy father and son. Neither bothered to look up at me as they ate.
"Uh...where are?"
"Your parents? They don't celebrate holidays." Narcissa answered for me. I gave one curt nod and sat down next to Draco. The rest of the day was filled with awkward Silence. I was relieved to be able to retire to my room, and put my plan into action tomorrow.
/////////////
Today is the day that I will escape. I put on a jumper and some heeled boots and a coat.

To my delight my unexpecting father was downstairs, talking to his followers

"There is a new book I need on silent spells, they sell it at Diagon Alley, May I go?" Voldemort sneered at my request and everyone turned towards me. I refused to back down as he glared at me.
"Only if Draco and his friends go with you." I gave a forced eye roll, though in my mind I was smiling widely, the ball had begun rolling. As I was going up to tell Draco and his posse to come with me to Diagon Alley, I put a concealment charm on my dark mark, nobody needed to know my shame.
"Draco!"
"What?"
"Daddy-dearest wants you to accompany me to Diagon Alley."
"What for?"
"Some books."
"Fine." This was going far smoother than I thought it would.
"He wants your goons to come with."
"They all are occupied, so I guess it will be just us." I was dancing in my head, now I have no minor inconveniences that could lead to major problems! "Not so fast." Lucius Malfoy eyed us.
"The dark Lord wants more than one person to chaperone you, thus I shall come along, for I am also in need of books." NO! This is REALLY bad! Draco already is a close match to me, but Lucius is a powerful wizard, and has mastered more curses than I have! This completely damaged my master plan! "Shall we be off?" We took the floo to the book shop, and I picked up my book. Time for plan B.
"Why don't we stop by Honey Duke's too?" so we all went into the shop, which luckily was crowded, so it was easier to get separated. This may come as a shock, but I actually broke some rules: I was an Animagus, I memorized all the passages on the Marauders Map, I only used my knowledge and abilities on special occasions like this.
I snuck through the cellar and through to the One Eyed Witch statue. There I shifted to a dark brown cat, like my new hair, with glowing green eyes, that looked exactly my eyes without the concealment charm, Voldemorts eyes. I snuck through the halls to another passageway to get out of Hogwarts. Before leaving, I borrowed one of the shooting stars that the school kept on hand for first years, and flew my way to King's cross station.
When I reached the platform I was worn out. I telephoned the weasley's, who got a muggle landline. After I explained my situation, they picked me up in their flying car, and on the way to their house they asked many questions about where I was, and what I had been doing, in which I truthfully responded:
"I was hanging out with my family and their friends." they still think that the Granger's are alive. I took a nap, and then Ginny said that we needed to go shopping tomorrow, which I thought was risky, but I couldn't seem suspicious.