My daughter

I changed some events from some other books to fit my story line...again I had this in a dream, I dreampt about it again last night/2 nights ago...so here we are.

I recoiled in fear. NOT HER!!! ANYONE BUT HER!!! I reached for my arm as to protect the scar saying "mudblood" on it, that she gave to me in 4th year.
"My dear..." Bellatrix began to say.
"It is really you!" She said in a happy voice. I stepped away from her, scared that I would be tortured once again.
"You have no need to be scared of me love, I am your mother!" She said taking a step towards me. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Lucius descending the stairs that Bellatrix recently went up on. Bellatrix soon was taking more steps towards me, cornering me to the bed. I whimpered as I realized that I had no where to go.
"Don't fret Hermione; I am not going to hurt you." Bellatrix told me in a calm voice.
"Sit down, I want to talk." She said leaving me no where to go but to the bed.
"Tell me how you are, what you like, what you hate, what has happened with you in the last 14 (15?) years." She told me in a genuine voice. Never in my life had I ever seen Bellatrix Lestrange act normal, nice...and unpsychotic.
"Uhhhhh..." I stammered. Did she have too much firewhiskey, and butterbeer, this was very unnormal. I was scared for my life, was this some sick joke? Possibly a laugh for them before they kill me? As I was about to ask her many questions, hopefully none that would make me be at the receiving end of another one of her Cruciatus curses, I heard another pair of footsteps coming up the stairs. A figure was standing outside my door, he was pale...deathly pale, had green eyes that soon flashed red when he laid his eyes upon me, was bald, and had no nose. Voldemort.
"I finally get to meet my daughter..." Voldemort said in a passive aggressive voice.
"How thoroughly disappointed I am in your decisions..." He said getting angrier.
I expected better from a daughter of mine..." he said looking over to Bellatrix.
"My Lord?" Bellatrix asked her master in a confused, and concerned voice.
"Griffyndor House, Blood Traitor, Best Friend Of Harry Potter!!!" Voldemort yelled, now very angry. I retracted backwards, fearful for the horrid curses that would soon be coming at me. I suddenly snapped back to his words. Did he call me his daughter? Surely Voldemort, and Bellatrix couldn't be this drunk to make this mistake; and I guess the letter was confirmed to be real also. I almost laughed out loud if I hadn't realized the situation that I was in.
"Daughter?" I managed to squeak out, trying the words in my head. But once again afraid of the most ruthless Deatheaters in front of me.
"Yes Hermione, you are our daughter." Bellatrix said hints of anger were wedged in her voice. And with that I Hermione Granger, the Gryffindor Lioness, passed out...so much for being brave...